OtakuBoards

Belly what?!

Mike

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
oh crap, it got ugly [/B][/QUOTE]

eh, what do you expect from sisters??!

And as for YOU amibasuki: *programs her decoder ring in the blink of an eye* you shall PAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

*bubbles float all over the thread*

DANGIT! Billy give me back my laser pointer. This is important. No matter, don't be surprised if you don't have any eyebrows in the morning.......... heheeee..... :angel:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And to think... I still only have one dot...

I have Billy's aunt's brother's father's cousin's neighbor's son's friend, and a pea shooter... but only one dot................ hehehe and boxes being thrown at me... I... can't... think.... of anything insane to say..... I PITY DA FOO! .... that was random.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think i can fix that...

.............................................................................................
.............................................................................................

There ya go transtic! ^.^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

I think i can fix that...

There ya go transtic! ^.^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Those aren't my dots though ::cries::

And ohhh ::catches Peanut:: Hehehe I like peanuts too!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]*throws a peanut at Transtic*
sea monkies get hungry.
Sometimes they steal laser pointers. [/B][/QUOTE]
THERE YOU GO THROWING THINGS AGAIN!!!!
*angrily throws a pea-shooter at Anna*
oh carp, what have I done?! *off I go running again...*

[B]
And ohhh ::catches Peanut:: Hehehe I like peanuts too! [/B][/QUOTE]

In that case, *throws a [i]bag[/i] of peanuts at Transtic* heh, a bag shouldn't hurt as much as a box. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
THERE YOU GO THROWING THINGS AGAIN!!!!
*angrily throws a pea-shooter at Anna*
oh carp, what have I done?! *off I go running again...* [/B][/QUOTE]

AHA! abandoning the dots as well! *throws dots back at Trantic* There, you should have a nice collection now, lol. :D

I WILL FOREVER THROW THINGS, AND I WILL ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!!!

*picks up the pea shooter, takes out the peas*

*pelts ami with them*

I always win.......:devil: :angel:

:( *sniff* fine... I'll keep all the dots for my self then...
Just gotta make sure there all there... *starts counting 1, 2 ,3

*2 hours later*

1859, 1860 yep! all there ^.^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

AHA! abandoning the dots as well! *throws dots back at Trantic* There, you should have a nice collection now, lol. :D

I WILL FOREVER THROW THINGS, AND I WILL ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!!!

*picks up the pea shooter, takes out the peas*

*pelts ami with them*

I always win.......:devil: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
you can shoot peas at me all you want, but I'll NEVER give up!
*prepares tempest for the demise of Anna:p*
eh, steppin' on her'll be too bloody, I'll just shoot her!
FIRE!!!

[B]

You hit me in the wrong head....... ::cracks up laughing:: [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [i]that[/i] was an accident..... :D

and Ami, you will never win, give it up *yawn*

I'm going to bed now..... g'night all. :sleep:

Guest Majin Gohan
Yea well ummm. My rubber ducky has a 12 inch nail sticking out of it's head. Mwahahahaha I shall rule the world with my supreme rubber ducky!!!