OtakuBoards

Yikes! Me kinda scared.

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Yeh, don't we all.... Yours seem to be 'homework.' ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, the problem lies in the fact that my computer is right here next to me...so naturally I have to turn around and check up on what's goin on every two minutes :) hehe:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Hehe, well, my life isn't in danger any more...but I'd love to ride in the Choppers, so you can send them anyway :laugh:
bah, now that I'm safe and sound...back to homework. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
*radios chopper*
ok boys, shows over
go home
sorry beans, id love to bail u out of your homework, but i gotta call my choppers home. rental fee is costly.............hehehehe

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
*radios chopper*
ok boys, shows over
go home
sorry beans, id love to bail u out of your homework, but i gotta call my choppers home. rental fee is costly.............hehehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, well, there's always next time :) wait a minute...that implies another tornado...eh, cencel that flight ;) Anyhoo, back to homework :rolleyes:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]
You better! Or else I'm calling your mother:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Grr! Pure evil!! But thanks for the motivation :) hehe, Me FINALLY got my homework done for the night, and learned a valuble lesson, it's ok to put stuff off till the last minute in highschool...but don't even try it in college!! AHH!!:wigout: