OtakuBoards

Sonic : The Future!!

Sakura

At the ruins, Xavier was in a heavy meditation. He was thinking about the war and how was it that he survived.He opened his eyes and looked at a painting of a beautiful maiden, " Mother" he said with a sigh.
Xavier picked up his sword and started more training.Xavier started to wonder wether his actions were justified. " I had no other choice".

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kumomaru
"Now what?" said Amber "Poor old Kumomaru was killed and he was the only one who knew what the rubies were for!"
"Wene we found him the rubies were in some sort of machine it looked like something iv seen before in a history book" said Max curiosly
Meanwhile back at Venoms manshion.
"That machine? It cant be!" He said frustrated.
Sudenly back at were our heros were.
"What the...!"
zzzzZZZZZ
They had been teliported to Venoms manshion.
"Are! Jussssssst in time"hissed Venom "I sssssee that you are a man short this time!"
"You..." Max was puller back by Dr.Cat
"No Max!"
"Thisssssss sssssshould be intressssssting" hissed venom
Venom clicked his fingers and instantley snakes coiled round our heros hands!
He clicked them again and and two cobras slthered out from a hole in the wall! The cobras were just about to put an end to there lives wene sudenly Kumomaru burst through the door equiped with a buster sword,Katana,socom,bereta M9 and a desert eagle equiped in his hand.
He was badly wounded and weak he couldnt see straight eather for he had lost so much blood and was going dizzy.
"Im down, but im ever out!"Says Kumo shudering in pain
He fires off two rounds at the snakes witch back off.
"You!"Shouts Venom
Venom charges a Kumo but Kumo gos into stealth camo and grabsvenom from behind and reapears. He draws his Katana.
"I always hated snakes"Kumo says
He then lets him go. Kumo pushes Venom infront of Him. And then using a Tenchu stealth kill he steps forward and in one swift move he slices his head off.
Kumo falls to the ground.
"No!"Screams Amber
"Its all right hes only passed out but hes lost a lot of blood!"Diagnoses Dr.Cat
later on wene they get to Dr.Cats Lab.
"He dosent have long hes still internaly bleeding!"says Dr.Cat
Kumo wakes up.
"Do...do you know what the chaos ru..rubies are for?"says Kumomaru
"Do you remeber the Chaos Emralds they were part of a machine made by Dr.Ivo Robotnik. It was desighned to lock all the animas in his robots (badniks). The good guys including Sonic and various others made a machine to to restore all of the animals minds bak to themselves. Unfortunartly it was destroyed by Robotnik and the Rings that it was made of were scatered in all of the difrent zones.After sonic retrieaved the rings and the 7 crystals he returned all of the animals back to normal and distroyed the emaralds. Then robotnik created the 7 chaos rubies tese rubies granted a wish to the finder but the wish could not be stoped by another wish and therefore we need that machine that Xavier took so we can return the animals back to normal.(the bit about the chaos emralds is actualy the ral story about sonic.No bull!)"says Kumo "How long do I hae doc?"
"A couple of days"
"Dont wish me back with the emralds , just wish them to be destroyed after you use them in the machine."
"No Kumo you cant die!"Shouts amber
"I dont have a choice!"
Amber runs into the forest crying. Kumomaru gets up and follows her barely able to stand and using a walking stick.
"Kumo you need to rest if your gonna face Xavia!"says Max with concern
"You guys can beat him even if I dont make it!"
Later in the forest.
"Amber, its allright dont worry abouut me!"says Kumo comferting amber
"No it isnt!"Cries Amber "Your diying and we are just sitting around doing nothing!"
"We are all dying just soe people have longer to go than others. Death can only get you if you fear it."
"Kumo?"
"Yes"
"Do you fear death?"
"You will know wene im gone"
Kumo walks away and amber folows soon after.

Xavier finished his training. " They will surely come after me, heh I welcome a challenge". He walked over to the machine he had took from Dr.Cats' lab. The stone tablets said that the rubies can power this machine, this is the key to restoring my home,friends,and family".
"I sense that Dr.venom has been defeated.And that Kumo is still alive?!" It is all falling into plan, perfect, Gwahaahaaahaaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaahaaahaaah!

He walked over to a chest, which contained the Choas Emeralds.
They started glowing. " They are reacting with the rubies!?!"

Guest Kumomaru
Kumomaru and friends march upto the manchion ready to fight. Kumomaru has absorbed all the equipmen he can. Now the battle will commence

Note from Kumomaru:I will not be contribting to the battle but I will read it every chance I get the reason for this is because I am working on an ending. I also ask that you do not let Kumo die because I hav plans for his death in the final post. If you want to contribute to the final post please E-mail me at [email]Kumomaru_online@hotmail.com[/email] please dont tell me by repliying to this post because I dont wnt it to be spoiled for others.

^_^Thanx!

*Xavier brushes it off.*
Xavier : Is that all you got little echidna!?!
* Xavier dashes to Max punches him in the gut, gabs Max as he starts flying and nails him with the bottom of his sword.The throws him against the wall.

* Xavier smiles as he gets up*
Xavier:" I have to give you credit were credit is due, your good but I'm better. I can do that wall climbing too."
* Xavier jumps back onto the wall and climbs up*
* Xavier starts glowing as the choas emeralds float up to him, then he stars floating in the air.*
Xavier: It seems we aren't getting anywhere with normal attacks!
* A bright flash blankets the ruins as Max and the others watch as he transforms into Hyper Xavier!*
*Max only knew of one thing to do, " The rubies he thought I'll use them , he ran and got the rubies.
Max: I can do it too!
* Max transforms into Super Max!

Xavier : "Agreed", " Lets BEGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!"
* Xavier and Max charged each other!"

Just to let ya know There is an plot twist for Xavier, so keep the fight going as long as you can please. DON'T KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:Hey!!Wait a minute!!I don't check for a few days and this happens?!He can't die.It can't finish this early!Where am I this whole time?I planned something better then just killing the main evil guy.Where's all the fun and the searching?!There's more to it then just killing the guy.Look at the other Sonic thread!!Don't kill him!!!!

Guest Kumomaru
Its out of your hands now you should of added more to it. Me,Masterdramon,Tatum-x and D.j Profesor DM ,and a few others, Have added loads to this so just keep up with the happnis and you wont be left out and Venom aint the main baddy it Xavier. Its your own fault if things didnt go your way cos you coudnt be bothered to check.

Since I don't know about most of this I quit and whoever else can take over.I will check now and again to keep up with the story and see how it goes.Still use my character if you can/want.Don't take any of it the wrong way.Just I have other threads/forums to take care of and this isn't a big priority.Especially since school is starting soon.If not then I bid you all adeu!:D

Guest Kumomaru
Meanwhile Kumomaru has managed to break free and search for the chaos emralds. He draws his buster sword and slowly walks down a long dark passage way , whene he reches the end he sees someone sitting in a large chair watching a monitor of the battle that is commencing a few meters away.
"show yourself!"Commands Kumomaru
"You cant defeat me with that buster sword, only the the supreme Katana of the oboro ninja can defeat me!"
"N...No it cant be! Neo Zeed!"Stuters Kumomaru in shock "You wiped out the oboro ninja clan...My clan but you wont defeat me!"
"I sence you do not have long Shinobi!"
Kumomaru draws his Katana. zeed stands up and from his comes his Katana.
"Lets Finish this"
"Let!"
Kumo advances on Zeed but he just blocks every attack.Kumomaru jumps up and somersalts and then rapidly fires crimson blades(Shurikins) at Zeed.Wene he lands Zeed is just pick the shurikins out of him. Kumomaru is then atacked by Zeed but Kumo outsmarts him and stabs him in the gut.
"No!"Cries Zeed
Kumomaru then spins round and slices zeeds head off.
"It is done!"
And with that Kumos Katana vanished into thin air. The Chaos Emralds are on the floor were zeeds body was he pick them up and rushes back to the battle.
"Max use these"
Kumo flings theemralds to max and they start floating around him.
"Even with thoes emralds you cant defeat me"
Kumomaru then draws a shurikin and noks one of the rubies away from Xavier the others then fall to the ground. Kumo grabs them and holds his Buster sword ready.
"Ah Ah your fight is with Max not me!"
Max gives the Emaralds back to Kumo who takes them to the machine. All 7 ofthe emralds and rubies were inserted in the machine and the animals around every zone were retured to normal.
"No!"Cries Xavier.
He then fires a beam of energy at kumo who absorbs the rubies and emralds and takes the full blast of the beam
"Kumo! NO!"Screams amber
"No Kumo, No crystals"says Dr.Cat
Kumomaru tosses Max his Buster sword. He then makes a gun with his fingers and points it at Xavier.
"Bang..."
Kumo dies!
"Noooooooo!"
"Damn You!"Scream Max and flings the Buster sword at Xavier witch hits him in the for head Xavier exlodes and the whole place tarts to crumbel.
"Lets be shpeards and get the Flock out of here!"(Lethal Weapon)
Later on in the forest.
"I know know the answer Kumo." says amber to the stars

THE END!

What?!!!!!! What happened to the fight between Hyper Xavier and Super Max? Ya can't just end it like that! Kumo can't search for the emeralds because they are being used by Xavier. Didn't you read my post? Come on now! Keep the fight going longer than that!I am bad but not the main one thats Venom, I have a different story for him.

Guest Kumomaru
No I got the Emralds not rubies. Anyway the story was kinda thinin out by now and I was gettin ored of it I have made a new adventurew entitled kumomaru on this forum please add to it

Ok if any of you don't mind, can this start be started over because I am confused. What happened in the Fight between D.J. Professor DM.
was there a happy ending? Did the Fat Boys ever eat new york? Did Jabber Jaw ever get any respect? Did Smokey ever quit smoking? Someone please answer me. Maybe we should start a new story.

[QUOTE]Since I don't know about most of this I quit and whoever else can take over.I will check now and again to keep up with the story and see how it goes.Still use my character if you can/want.Don't take any of it the wrong way.Just I have other threads/forums to take care of and this isn't a big priority.Especially since school is starting soon.If not then I bid you all adeu![/QUOTE]

Yup yup! I'm out! Im so confused I went on a small vacation and I come back and Venom's gone!? Like seriously people, learn how to keep an adventure moving. So farewell my friends!

....grr sakuramon saying adeu, i was gonna say that! :D