OtakuBoards

Blue Gender

Queen Asuka

I think I like it too, it's pretty good, not my favorite, but cetainly a good anime. :)
As, for your posting, good, but as you the thread starter, you could start out and say why you like it. Just a suggestion, but, to me as long as it's more that one line and not pointless-it's good

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanx Aurora, now I dont have to feel like a dork..I like it because it reminds me of Starship Troopers...I like that movie..anyways, Blue Gender isnt my favorite anime but its interesting..and Adult Swim did make a good point, the blue's mouths do look like an angry crotch..am i allowed to say that?...Im sorry if I offended anyone..I really cant say why I like it, maybe because I can relate to Marline..personality wise, I am controling, at times cruel and evil(hehehe) but there is a side that longs for love....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by animangademon [/i]
[B]Okay ppl, I just started watching this show..I love it, do ya'll like it??

I'm new to this posting thing, let me know how I am doin...:flasher: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, your second post in this thread was fine, but as for this, you need to put more thoughts and efforts into your beginning post when you start a thread (and really EVERY post you make for that matter). Hope this helps. ^_^ *QA*[/color][/size]

[color=blue][font=stylus]Blue Gender is definitely a tight show. The shrikes are pretty sweet. I've been watchin the latest episodes with Yuji on Second Earth, and its weird seeing all the other sleepers train for the military. What is the government's plans? Also, where did the blue come from and/or how did they get to earth? I haven't seen all the episodes, so i might have missed something.[/color][/font]

I missed like the first 3 episodes when they started playing it on Adult Swim...I have no idea where the Blue came from and why they're there...I know, its weird seeing all the sleepers, I thought Yuji was the only one...oh Inuyasha is definatley better( but this isnt the correct thread)...and speaking of threads, how do you make banners? and how do you get them on posts/reply??? i know this isnt the right thread either but i really want to get into all this, i am new to it all..please email me at [email]annieg200485@yahoo.com[/email] or [email]animangachick@hotmail.com[/email]

so far what i have gathered from the show is that each sleeper has some sort of disease adn they were put to sleep until they could find a cure..we all know about Yuji's disease and his importance(he has these b-cells that enhances his abilities in the armour suit, to make a long story short)..maybe the other sleepers have a related problem and thats why they were all saved adn awakened to train for killing the blue and saving the earth...I dont really know, so if anyone knows please post it...

a boy meets a girl then they go on a killing spree. that roughly sums it up.

actually it does a pretty good job of developing the story of struggles the main characters go through, and you know what that will lead to...?

:)

I have a bad feeling that someone is going to die..am I allowed to say that? I'm sorry if I'm not allowed...That's my drift, I have only just started watching it..but school started for me today and I cant stay up to watch it*tear, tear*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aoshi Shinimori [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]So does anyone have like a link to a anime site that gives like character bios for Blue Gender and stuff? [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You can go to adult-swim.com for char. bios

I watched all the shows from the beginning, except for the last few and they havent said how the Blue got to earth, only that they came about like 17 years before

Hey Inuyasha_Pro,
Hows it goin...anyway, wasnt it 27 years...oh, wait..Yuji was in suspended animation 27 years before his was awaken, the blue came to earth sumtime during that time, but like everyone else, not sure on the exact time

Here's the info on the show. Yuji has a virus called the B Virus and the B Virus is what created the blue. The only reason why the blue had a chance to exist is because some scientists messed with the virus and experimented it on animals.

Now the head council is using the sleepers (people with the B Virus) to attack the blue because when they use the gene with the virus in it they are able to know what the blue are thinking.

The blue arrived 17 years before Yuji was awaken. I hope this post helps.;)

Another thing I forgot to mention. Yuji and all the other sleepers are in danger of becoming the blue.

Now a group of people is trying to over throw the high council so that it doesn't happen.

Poor Yuji and Marlene is trying to keep Yuji more of a human than any of the others.

I think she's in love with him.;)

so, all the Blue used to be people and then they caught a virus?? and being cryogenically frozen was the only thing that kept yuji and the others human? I think it would have been better if Alicia (the one who like Yuji) had turned into a bug.

Why is it that Yuji becomes so angry and the others don't? Like Tony is really disturbingly calm all the time and Alicia is stupid and childish, why is Yuji so much more outwardly effected?

Yuji is frustrated becuz Tony is better than him and Yuji is suppose to be the one that saves the world for the Blue, and he doesnt understand why he isn't better than Tony..But yes, I can't stand Alicia, her voice alone is just annoying! She's so immature and..well let's face it, HORNY! She's gonna end up getting killed I have a feeling...I havent been able to watch it this week, so can sumone fill me in on whats been goin on, please

[color=green]basically everything charlie said is what has happened this past week. Oh, Molleta, it was small animals that became the blue. they showed a flashback of a bunny being injected with b-cells, and then ripping open on its own(lots of bunny guts there). pretty nasty, huh? Now Yuji is in risk of turning into a blue if he continues to pilot the twin-blade shrike. last episode i saw(thurs), Marlene was able to stop him from piloting, at least temporarily. I have a strong feeling that Tony has remained calm for so long cause he has something planned. We'll wait and see.[/color]

Actually I think the reason he is so calm is because he is already one of the blue. On the last episode he Alicia to be his partner because Yuji didn't want her and instead of following orders he took her straight into the heart of the nest.

I think he plans to make her a blue to. I know that he doesn't look like them yet, but I think his mind has already been turned into the mind of a blue.

I think so too, Charlie... I think he is a different type of Blue, maybe he is an advanced type and wants to rule the world for himself, becuz when he went by himself in one of the nests, he was holding one of the eggs and then dropped it...I dont know, opinions fly