OtakuBoards

Summer Plans

Genkai

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I hope to get a job, get some money and get my own internet.

I hope to write, read, all that good stuff. Maybe start a long-term writing project. *winks at Charles*[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]You aren't even going to try and meet me while you're in Cali? I'm offended. :p

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Eek! I was going to try and, like, see if we can meet at a local mall or something, I just don't want to make it inconvenient for you or anything. ^_^;; Maybe if you can get on AIM a little more..! I'm just kidding, of course I'll try and meet ya. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]the first week of July, Anna, Tori, and I are going to EFY (church camp) in Gainsville, which is gonna be awesome. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]*taps Ste on shoulder* You forget that I'm going too. :p:cross:

Other than that, I have church camp, band camp, and EFY. Otherwise, maybe a few baby-sitting jobs here and there.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]In July I am going to Anime Expo 2003,[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo! My dad says I can go if I can either buy, or make myself a costume for it.
I guess I'll have to be Tifa, since my Athena costume's in Korea, and Tifa's the closest I can get in an Anime character. That is, if she doesn't have bangs. -_-

...*goes to check*[/color] [/size]

[b][size=1]
DBZman.. you forget that we never actually see the rain.. it's always just.. wet already o_O;;

This summer I'll do what I usually do. Get offline for a good month, and spend some time with my cousins who'll come over from London. All we basically do is muck about, and laugh at each others' accents all month, and hope that the hot weather stops dying on us so that we can get in a heap of football(/soccer).

But this summer, I'll probably also go out looking for a job somewhere.. I'm really short on money for games etc. And catch up on coursework (and probably get to work on making GCSE revision notes.. I'm lazy so me starting soon would be a good thing).[/b]

*cries*
It was cold today, and even rained. Maybe our summer's gone early again..[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo! My dad says I can go if I can either buy, or make myself a costume for it.
I guess I'll have to be Tifa, since my Athena costume's in Korea, and Tifa's the closest I can get in an Anime character. That is, if she doesn't have bangs. -_-[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Awww, no fair!

Oh well. Have fun to anyone who's going![/color]

*Is reminded* I'm goign to get my 5th HP book in England!!! w00t!!!!

Too bad I can't stand with a sword in frot of the theaters for "Pirates of the Carribean" and stop Orlando Bloom from stealiong all the good women on Earth...Hahahaha... BUt sadly, I don't believe PotC is coming to England...*sniffles*

I'm going to do one of two things....

1) Work two jobs, one at the Papa John's I work at, another during the day

or....

2) Sit around on my fat a*s all summer getting ready to meet the doom of Basic Training

I want to go to San Antonio over the summer, visit some friends, knock back some brew, but I dunno yet.....

[quote] And catch up on coursework (and probably get to work on making GCSE revision notes.. I'm lazy so me starting soon would be a good thing).

[/quote]

[b][size=1]Ah, the joys of doing your GCSEs and getting an extra month off. Even more time to waste doing useless things! *walks off*[/b][/size]

[size=1]*Squeals* since I moved to Fort Worth (TX) I havent seen my relatives back in England for like 2 years ¬.¬. Though I was raised here in the US of A, my background still lies in England. I'm going to visit all my relatives this summer, and stay with them there from June 'till August! Whee![/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]Too bad I can't stand with a sword in frot of the theaters for "Pirates of the Carribean" and stop Orlando Bloom from stealiong all the good women on Earth...[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]:wow: ! *stands between Genkai and movie screen*. Nuu...

I really want to go on a diet during the summer, too. But if my dad sends me to Korea, it'll be really~ hard to do that, with all the food shops surrounding my grandmother's house. --; (Not to mention the best cookie store in the world! ^ .^)

Also, during June, I want to go to Golden Gate Park as often as possible, and play Soccer with my dad. Or, practace front/backflips. The grass is really soft in some parts, so I guess it wouldn't hurt as much as practacing in my room. [/color] [/size]

[size=1] Hmm Summer, well I got a job at The beach Club which my family is a member of. Im going to Lacrosse camp for about two weeks in July. And in August, Double Practices for Varsity Football starts, now that is gunna SUCK![/size]

Oy you honestly want me to answer this question?

1: avoid my insane mother
2: avoid my 93 year old grandmother
3: put up with living alone with my dad ... whos never around..
4: do absalutely nothing... my life is going no where from here i sapose.... i mean DUH no friends here.... and...nothing to do... and if there was.... no one to do it with

[color=indigo]Well, I'd like to get a job at the local GameStop store, but I don't know that they'd hire a 15 year old... Being a teenager sucks. :cross:

Other than that, I'm going to have to do some school work over the summer. I know I'm going to end up spending most of my time playing video games, though, if I can't get a job. Umm, lets see...sleep is another thing I'll be doing a lot of, heh. Also do stuff with my friends...like play multi-player video games. :p

So, yeah, unless I can get a job, it's going to be a lot like what I do now except with less school.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well, I'd like to get a job at the local GameStop store, but I don't know that they'd hire a 15 year old... Being a teenager sucks. :cross:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]They won't hire me either, and I'm almost 18. I feel your pain, Des.

-Shy[/size]

I'm hoping to get a job part time at the Lincoln Park Zoo. I'd be an animal caretaker... feeding animals, watching their behaviors, grooming the domesticated ones.

It only pays $8.50 an hour... but I don't care. I'd really love to work there. That's more important than the amount of money (unless it was like twice that heh).

Other than that, school. I don't get out in the summer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]

It only pays $8.50 an hour... but I don't care.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]HA! Im only getting paid $5.75, and thats after two years of working for the same place....[/size]

I have to go fishing w/ my dad and hes prolly gonna set up a ridiculously high quota before we could go home...(and he won't go home unless we reach the quota no matter how long it takes)... and then, I have to work at some shipping yard... which pays... 8.00/hr. which i guess isn't that bad, but I guess going to Japan over the summer is scratched >.<

Oy, someone said something about SLEEP in the summer? WHY??? y ou have all this time to do stuff, why sleep if you know it won't matter the next day? sheeeeeeeeesh.

Wow, I'm going to be really bored after the first few weks because there won't be anyone there that I know.. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET.