Waiting for School to End

Yu Yu Hakusho!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]Really...would you happen to live in Texas by any chance? [/B][/QUOTE]

No I don't live in Texas but I was serious when I said I had the same problem. My math teacher is the worst freaking teacher I had in all my years of school. The principal fired our original math teacher which was a cool teacher because she disliked the math teacher. She replaced him with this freaking idiot who does nothing but tell us to do stuff while he sits and on a chair doing nothing or going on the internet to do something and never helps anyone who needs help so people usually help each other because the lazy *** sits on a chair for every period doing nothing and giving students orders.:flaming:

Besides it looks like your torture is almost over in late May while I have to keep suffering some more time during June.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well while most people are gloating over the fact they have the summer off, sadly in my case its not the same. While most of you enjoy times at the beach and hanging out with friends, I'll be studying film during the summer semester to finish up my degree quicker. Hopefully the building will be air conditioned -_-

Well, this is my last week until finals begin.

This week, in particular, has been pretty stressful because of its significane to my final course grades and overwhelming exams, quizzes, stories and papers, bearing down on me.

In fact, I just finished one of the standard one hundred question Sociology exams after studying ceaselessly. My neck and eyes were so sore. lol

It feels good to have that over with. Plus, I did really well on my fiction critique and am looking to getting my work published, so that feels nice, as well.

I just can't wait to be done with this week and finals. Breathing room for the next few months sounds nice right about now.

[B]We're taking our annual TAKS tests right now. Tommorow is the last one which is the US History test. It's really easy, so I'm not worried. The math and reading tests have been a breeze...so I'm content. [/B][/QUOTE]

at my school, we usually take a test like those, except ours is called the sat-9, but my school's administration is messed up this year, and seventh grade soesn't hafta take them b/c they put a few of the real test q's and a's on the practice test. I am sooo glad b/c those tests are sooo boring anyway. Well, I get outta school in 17 days!!! (May 17th) I can't wait!!!

:flaming: :flaming:I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. Is awful each day Math class gets worser. Is too easy and boring and the teacher just sits on his *** and does nothing. The students grade tests,quizzes,Projects, and so on. He does nothing. He explain nothing. He is bald. He talks weird with a horrible accent. Man I need to get ouf of this place. I am about to burst out in anger and beat the **** out of the math teacher. If anyone had it as bad as me I bet they would be in rage as I am. I didn't include everything bad because that would take me days but I think you people got how bad is here. May 30 is Lucky. I get out sometime in June. So far away with this new teacher we had for 1 quarter.:flaming: :devil:

That was a lot of complaining I did.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by keyblade [/i]
[B]at my school, we usually take a test like those, except ours is called the sat-9, but my school's administration is messed up this year, and seventh grade soesn't hafta take them b/c they put a few of the real test q's and a's on the practice test. I am sooo glad b/c those tests are sooo boring anyway. Well, I get outta school in 17 days!!! (May 17th) I can't wait!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
The 17th is AWESOME. That is my best friends's B-Day! And it's a Saturday!!

The seniors in our school has like 8 days left and they are UNBEARABLE. Since they are getting out of school soon, they are pulling soooo many pranks and they don't give a damn cuz the school can't do n e thing. And we, the sophomores have till... 6/11/03...

[color=hotpink][size=1]Hey, I'm with you, Sith, next week is when I'm taking my two AP Exams and I'm beat. I had the History one last year and my brain was NUMB after taking it. I'm definately not looking forward to Calculus...Lit I'm not so worried about...*dies*[/color][/size]

Ty for reminding about the AP Queen Asuka... gahh.... I hate them... I have history/chem AP coming up... And then SAT II chem... I hate being a student -_-. *jumps off a bridge*

I have about 5 weeks left.
I can't wait until summer because I'm getting a job.
I also can't wait until the second-to-last day. That's when the school tallent show is. My friends and I are playing Forsaken, by Disturbed.

Ah yes, I can't wait till school gets out either, the Pre-Cal, the Biology, and the evil Liture, and world Lit, I get out on the 17 :-D, and the last week of school, I have one test Each morning,that take about an hour each, then blow off the rest of the day at home, ot work, :-D, Any one here go to FLA, or have atleast heard of it?

uuurgh school.

The last month goes by sooooo boringly slow when youre a senior. I have nothing left to do here, and I dont wan to leave a reputation of 'slacker'.

BRING ON THE EXAMS!!!

*gets smacked by a thick book thrown from across the room*

lol, I know what you mean, yeah, I want these Exams to come, just so that I can get the hell out of here with HIgh Honors, Ah yes, but then theres COLLAGE! whitch to me, would be MUCH worse than High School, but yes, school needs to end, and it moves SO SLOW AT the end. Oh well, Ateast I have summer vacation to look forawrd to for now. :D

[B]I live in Texas...way down south. I've never seen snow in my life.
I'm glad that I don't have summer school. I'm ending the year with all A's as a final grade for the end of the year. My friend has to go: sounds like hell to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...i used to live in TX...
now since im in VA, i get out later!!! cruel, cruel world!
anyway. next week we should be starting our finals. [woopdedoo!]
summer is almost here too. we should be getting out at the 13th of June.

just one month and and 2 weeks we were normally getting out june 18 but the **** snow makeup days.

Exams are also known as the perfect way to lose anger from something else and put that anger on the exam in my case.

* pictures himself burning exam papers.*

Countdown untill summer: 1 month
2 weeks
1 day
approx. 20 hours
approx. 45 minutes