Good or Evil?

Wintermute

Which is cooler, good or evil?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which is cooler, good or evil?

• Evil
    • Good
    • Too close to call

Ah yes, no matter in what sittuatoin(excuse the spelling) there will always be conflict between good and evil, I myself, just for the sake of all that is L33t, and cool, I must say Evil. In every show and gme I've seen, the evil people always have the collest acting/looking characters, Like "Rameriz" in Skys Of Arcadia, and "Bowser" in Super Mario 64" and Ofcourse "Sepheroith" From FF7. I mean the good side has there share of cool characters, but evil are much cooler. :-D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mgdman [/i]
[B]yea but evil is usually the coolest... but good always wins:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. Extremely good and extremely evil is very interesting. I like both. I just don't like weak character who's depending on others and can't make their own decision.

Kinda like Tsukasa from .hack\\sign, witch comes to remind me, there making the .hack, online game for computer, its pretty much like the one for PS2, except its online, with other players, and like the show, there really is no purpose to the game, you just play it for its fun, or for other personal goals, I think the link for where I read this is EBgames, I'll see if I can find it later.

[color=darkblue]I've always loved the characters who are torn between the two (Vegeta-sama, anybody?), who started out evil (or acting evilly) & end up transformed by some experience (love is a good one). Or, if you want a beautifully tragic character, someone who started out good but became hardened & "evil" because of a combination of events.

I don't really believe in good or evil in this case. Usually there's an explanation behind why the character is acting a certain way... it's not like they were born one or the other. [/color]

I have to agree with LM completely. I like the "dark heroes" like the man with the butt-shaped hairline (Vegeta) and Piccolo (remember he was evil too). Those kind of characters are always more interesting to me.