OtakuBoards

3rd cousins going out....

Night_Shade

3rd cousin is just so far off it doesn't even matter. To be honest I don't think anyone would even know their third cousin. I met one that was from my grandmothers sisters side or something like that.

my mother knew this woman once who had married her brother. they had been seperated at birth and when they met each other and fell in love and got married and had children they did not know they were related. somehow, though, they found out and they decided to stay together because i mean it was too late already, anyways, and they did love each other. it's not cousins, but it's still in the family.

This is a tough subject to coment on. Personally I think dating anyone your kin to isn't right, in fact, like the others have said, its really creepy.
If the two do start to go together, you have to see the reprecutions of the action. The rest of the family would most likely not support such a union, neither would modern day society. This may lead to some trouble with the family, and facing the insults of society.
So I think its best for cousins not to date, or even think about dating.

But thats just my opinion. :D

[size=1][COLOR=green][i]I truly apologize Transtic if i offened you...It was not my intent.

I was just expressing a brief opinion...But if i did it in a manner that bothered you im sorry.

Oh and im actually a guy...I just like chobits alot ;) (and i can kinda have a female POV...:blush: ) I take no offense to it though it isnt the first time...hehe...

Again im sorry if i offened anyone with my comments...That wasnt my intent :angel: [/i][/COLOR][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]To be honest I don't think anyone would even know their third cousin. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]This is actually a good point, as Anatema also pointed out. A person could easily fall for someone they're related to, especially in a family with estranged relatives or illegitimate children... and that kind of stuff is what is usually kept secret. Just look at Whitney and Chad on [i]Passions,[/i] heh. If you think about it, it could happen to anybody. Creepy...[/COLOR]