OtakuBoards

Reality Crafters... Mages

Miketsmith

Capernicus shakes his head slightly as he watches the whole thing returning from finishing off the mortals, he on the other hand had sustained some slashing damage but that was nothing that he couldn't fix especially with something nearby he could drain life force from. he focused his magical prowess into his maul as he ran forward.

Capernicus: Raven Move!

Raven: Huh? S**T!

Raven lithely rolled off the dragons head as a few seconds later the maul came crashing down on its' head a loud crunching sound is heard as the dragon ffalls lifelessly to the ground, his maul draining the dragons life force as it leaves it's body but not it's spirit he'd leave that to someone less scrupulous than him. he used that life energy to then heal his own wounds.

Capernicus: Damn dragons.

Xavier walked up to the dead dragon and placed his stave on it, closing his eyes. He could feel the massive aura of this giant beast dissipate, into his stave. He stole some of its power while seeing how dead it really was. Xavier then opened his eyes and shifted his gaze to Cap

Xavier: ?Nice work, big hit?

Cap smiled

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Alastuin released her hold on the dragon's blood and adjusted her vision in time to see two well armed, well muscled and well angered guards marching towards them. She smiled politely, not knowing what else to do.[/i]

Guard 1:I see you have killed our dragon.

Alastuin: It attacked us.

Guard 1: It must have had good reason to.

Elsyan: Ha... dragons and reason. Good one.

Guard 2: He's got a point.

Alastuin: So have we. We don't mean you any harm, and we don't know where we are. We're sorry about the dragon.... aren't we?

[i]She turned to the rest of the group, who all nodded enthusiastically.[/i]

By the way, we're all mages. From... somewhere.

[i]It was at this time she noticed that the incredibly leathery, and somewhat green. They were trolls. She'd only ever heard of trolls in fairy tales... how strange. She didn't know anything about trolls, other than that they were not meant to actually exist.[/i][/font][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Raven: Gods I hate these kinds of things...

[I]Elysan said something to one of the trolls, distracting them both. Alastuin turned to Raven inquisitively.[/I[

Alastuin: Why?

Raven: Do you know how difficult it is to siphon death from a creature that restores its own life?

Alastuin: Well kick it a few times.

[I]Raven quite probably intended to.[/font][/color][/I]