OtakuBoards

AP Tests? *High School Students Only, Please*

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]ANYWHO, 3 does count for college credit at University of Georgia, for all three of the classes I've taken. So there...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL my bad well i mean all the colleges (besides county colleges) in NJ dont except 3 for credit in AP classes. But man ur lucky i wish they accepted 3's at my college. (PSSSSSTTTT just get a 3 on all of them thats what i would do lol).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]And all you AP History folks that took the test this year, you all SUCK! The essay questions were so EASY! [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*rolls eyes* Love you, too, Tori. :p

It was so much easier than I expected, though. And, yea!--no more DBQ exercisies.

If you take AP history class, you're required to take the test at my school.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]I'll be taking AP U.S. History or APUSH for short. I heard the class is pretty easy, usually its the honors classes that are hard at where I attend school. [/B][/QUOTE]
Lucky. The only AP class I'll ever take is Psycology. The AP European History teacher is insane (I have her for honors World History presently), the APUSH teacher forces her students to read a history textbook a month (literally), etc. I'll just stick with psycology, thank you very much. :)

Oh man, the finals are KILLING me slowly, though not softly. I'm a freshman and JUST got the Algebra II book two days ago, and I' trying to test out of it in ... nine days. In other words, I've gotta learn the whole thing in nine days. AP? Nah, not yet. They won't let freshman take those at this school. They only allow up to three weighted/honors classes, too. *rant*