OtakuBoards

Favorite death scenes and why???

pbfrontmanvdp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been browsing through the Trigun Maximum Mangas, and I find most of the GHG member deaths in it very attractive, or emotional compared with their deaths in the series. For example, [spoiler] When Leonof the Puppet Master dies in the anime, I basically started laughing cuz he was such an a**hole. Same for Hoppered the Gauntlet. But in the manga.... man... Leonof chooses to die because he loses the body of his loved one... and Hoppered with that tragic past... :bawl: [/spoiler] Though I like both the series and the manga, I definitely think the deaths in the manga are a lot better than in the series. [spoiler](Except Wolfwood... he is STILL alive in the manga...)[/spoiler]

*gasp* [spoiler]ASUKA AND MISATO [/spoiler] DIE!?!?!?!?!??!??? IT CAN'T BE!!! I HAVEN'T FINISHED [spoiler] EVANGELION [/spoiler] YET!!! *sobs*

Well my favorite death is Yusuke's first on in Yuyu Hakusho. I mean, if he HADN'T died, there would be no YYH. Plus it was funny watching him get rammed by a moving vehicle. (Hehe.. I have a sick sense of humor)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]*gasp* [spoiler]ASUKA AND MISATO [/spoiler] DIE!?!?!?!?!??!??? IT CAN'T BE!!! I HAVEN'T FINISHED [spoiler] EVANGELION [/spoiler] YET!!! *sobs*

Well my favorite death is Yusuke's first on in Yuyu Hakusho. I mean, if he HADN'T died, there would be no YYH. Plus it was funny watching him get rammed by a moving vehicle. (Hehe.. I have a sick sense of humor) [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL thats so true if he hadnt died there wouldnt be any show. I dont know, but what would have happened if he didnt die.

SERIOUS SPOILER HERE DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED ANY EPISODES AFTER THE CN ONE.

[spoiler]I mean would Yusuke's dad have found out where he was still since hes been searching for him this whole time. I think eventually Yusuke would have found out about his powers anyway if he didnt get trampled over by the car. His dad probably would have found him and killed him anyway i think.[/spoiler]