Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 years later...
Guest benwolfx
to sailor crimson

1.delwin.
2.male.
4.4'11
5.he was lonely in his life and had no friends until he met his digimon partner.
6.manila,philipines

7.omnimatrimon,his a werewolf,mummy like digimon his height is 4'8 and his attack is loboan blast it's an attack that comes from his mouth when his screams.

8.he was summuned by a an unknowed device that thought to be a myth it was first found by seraphimon and got lost in a battle and this acient device became a special digi-egg which holds omnimatrixmon.

Guest benwolfx
sailor crimson 1st
yoda 2nd
dragon wariorr 3rd
single H 4th
dragon ballzman 5th
biida 6th
benwolfx 7th

this mean there are already 7 kids and i'am the 7th

[B][SIZE=1]benwolfx[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1], hi and welcome to OtakuBoards. This thread has not been updated for quite well over 6 years, so I'd imagine that it is pretty much dead now. When choosing an RP to sign up to, please go to the [B]Auditions [/B]forum and find one on the first page - this way, you are much more likely to find one which is alive.

You may also wish to read the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58239"][B]Theater Guidlines sticky[/B][/URL] (click on the bold text to go there), and if you have any other questions then please don;t hesitate to ask myself or one of the other Theater Moderators.

[B]THREAD CLOSED[/B]
[/SIZE]