piccolo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Who is the oldest member here (in ages) I know I'm not. I think Transtic Nerve is. I just want to know from what ages group like to watch DBZ the most. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]What does it matter what age group watches DBZ the most?? That's what I'd like to know..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]What does it matter what age group watches DBZ the most?? That's what I'd like to know..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It doesn't do anything much, really. It's just a curiousity. I check the replies, most of them is about 13-15.

Congratulation Lady Macaiodh, you recieve the oldest member award.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I am the oldest dragonball fan at 20 years of age, transtic is 18.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i didn't bother to read the whole thread, but i figured i'd give it a try. i turn 22 on oct. 29, 2001. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahem step just a tad to the side...I have the honor of being the oldest fart here..at 23 years old..going on 24....Waves hand Queen Elizabeth style.....Seph and Lady Macaiodh Got nothing but love ya..though....LOL:love::love: :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]*Snatches oldest trophy from Lady Macaiodh and gives to Lady Saiya-jin* :smirk: lots of girl (18-24yrs) old peeps :love: DBZ, no wonder......with all those characters like Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta............. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd like to thank all the little people I had to step on to get here....I'm joking ya'll:laugh: :p

Hey Lady Macaiodh(cool name by the way...extending props...woo-hoo), EXPERIENCE Rocks..hehehehehehe:devil:

But anyways, I am proud to be Vegeta's Sugar Mama!!!!! :love:

I think we should all try to get Pikeon off for spamming, isn't that against the rules. But hey, speaking of experience, 16 yrs is enough exp. for my 2 best friends. Picture losing it to your babystiier when you are 11!!!!!! thats what they did

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I think we should all try to get Pikeon off for spamming, isn't that against the rules. But hey, speaking of experience, 16 yrs is enough exp. for my 2 best friends. Picture losing it to your babystiier when you are 11!!!!!! thats what they did [/B][/QUOTE]

May be we should, but I think only the Moderator can do that. He's one annoying 14 years old just like Shadowgohan.