OtakuBoards

Hardest n64 game

Guest Pikeon

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]How can you say it is spam? He is posting his reply in a short and quick way instead of taking up half a page. I don't think that is spam. . though I am no administrator.

I played No Mercy and found it to be very easy. I had to play it on hard, since easy and medium are really easy in that game. Wrestling games always seem a bit too easy to be worth the time to play it. But that is my opinion =/ so sorry

*shuts up* [/B][/QUOTE]

king penn was indeed correct, that post of yuri's was spam....

no mercy was not hard, more like irritating, king penn spent a lot of time trying to get hell in a cell, and before he got it, his memory card broke, doh!....

pd is relatively hard.. but still pretty easy
i used to do challenge 30 for fun.. eheh
single player mode is fun as well

to give a weapon to the god of war.. go up to that small altar thingy and press either a or b.. can't remember since it's been absolutely ages since i've played.. and your current weapon will drop.. i do remember that sometimes it didn't work for some strange reason.. but just do that and it'll work.. eventually

for the spaceship stage.. you need to destroy the three computers or whatever they are in the starting of room with the two skedar.. go down the lift.. go right across to the opposite side.. go up the lift.. kill the skedar.. open hangar door via the terminal.. go back down and elvis will appear with his two henchmen then do the remainder of the stage

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

and your reason is? that post is basically just spam, I have seen many similar replies like that on the boards :therock:

anyway, hardest n64 game had to be no mercy, the amount of time I spent trying to get that damn hell in a cell, and then my card getting broken........ :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
its easy kick his as* and escape DURR
No mercy was easy
I got all the arenas,charaxters,moves,and weapons and props and I still have $100,000
wat a waste of time i beat all the champs to 100% with most of the characters
i went almost every possible way in the Chapmionship stuff
I am sellign all my gamz(SOME PC AND n64 AND PSX and SS and my n64 sso i can get my GC
WINS AND LOSES in NO mercy
Single ex. : 25/0
tag ex. : 19/1
triple: 17/3
KOR: 24/6
Ladder: 30/3
Iron: 21/8
Guest ref: 32/3/9(help comes handy)
Made up PPV's : 23/2
hardcore: 3/1
I CANT THINK OF ANY MORE

that aint the only
South Park (the first one) also makes you move with the
C buttons )(to-rock)
but you can change to move with the stick or pad (brown eye

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I found Rainbow Six excedingly difficult. Mostly cause you die with 1 hit. Plus the controls....I mean moving with the C buttons? C'mon.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

rainbow six??

c buttons.. that's not the default control configuration

and it's similar to using a keyboard and mouse.. the moving with c buttons is for pro's basically.. since you also can strafe run immediately..