OtakuBoards

Strange Concept: Public deck

Circ

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i]
[B]Actually, that's because you suggested 3 cards in that posts. You'll notice that I have steadily ignored posts who suggested more than a card (Unles I myself chose the card in a later post). I was free to choose a card I wanted in my post. [/B][/QUOTE]
My mistake. My official suggesstion is one Summoned Skull for the sidedeck.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alucardfire [/i]
[B]Since Scientist demands a fusion deck to be its source of power.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, and let's not forget there's a metamorphosis in there, too.

1. Sinister Serpent
2. Ring of Destruction
3. Snatch Steal
4. Book of the Moon
5. Book of the Moon
6. Magical Scientist
7. Summoned Skull

On the pursuit of helping to balance the deck out, I'm proposing

[b]8. Magician of Faith[/b]

People might argue a lot about it, but I can't believe there won't be any useable magic card by the time this baby comes out. I won't dwell on the "counters" there are to it, every smeared card ([sarcasm]Yes, that [i]includes[/i] such things as Vampire Lord and Jinzo[/sarcasm]) has one, get over it :rolleyes:

9. Fiber Jar- The big reason for this is to recycle if needed.
And if it's okay with Circeus. To go with saving our fiends from being lost in the fiber re-shuffle
Miracle Dig- So we can bring back fiends for necrofear and put them back in the deck if Fiber is used.

10. time wizard it helps me when im in a bind

effect toss a coin and call heads or tails. if you call it right, your opponent's monsters on the field are destroyed. if you call it wrong, your own monsters on the field are destroyed and you lose life points equal to half the total atk of the destroyed monsters this can be used only during your own turn, once per turn.

its like a dark hole if you like to take the chance

I'm going ahead and say...

11. Monster Reborn

There's no telling when you're going to pull off your main strategy, and your opponent may send all of your scientists to the grave before you can pull off his killer combos. Monster Reborn will get him right back (as well as Summoned Skull and any of the Fusion monsters you wanna use later).

1. Sinister Serpent
2. Ring of Destruction
3. Snatch Steal
4. Book of the Moon
5. Book of the Moon
6. Magical Scientist
7. Summoned Skull
8. Magician of Faith
9. Fiber Jar
10. Time Wizard

Snodin, I think you should have a look at the deck, Monster Reborn is card #6.

I'm pursuing on the trend and adding

[B]11. Premature Burial[/B]

One of the members of the applaused Monster Recovery trio (Or quatuor, depending on your position about Autonomous Action Unit), it bears small inconvenients to getting a Witch, Jinzo, or Goblin Attack Force back from the graveyard.

Guest victor00722
12. How can we do with book of moon without a nobleman of crossanaut??SO i suggest adding in the nobleman as it is a combo with the book of moon.

1. Sinister Serpent
2. Ring of Destruction
3. Snatch Steal
4. Book of the Moon
5. Book of the Moon
6. Magical Scientist
7. Summoned Skull
8. Magician of Faith
9. Fiber Jar
10. Time Wizard
11. Premature Burial
12. Nobleman of Crossout

As I said, My favorite of dealing with this sidedeck is adding staples of various level, so let's keep it up with

[B]13. Sangan[/B]

A definite staple, considering the rather high number of low ATK monsters that were somehow added to this deck.

Torrential Tribute

since this deck doesn't have many trap cards facing Jinzo won't matter much and adding one more can't hurt to much... but if our mirror force has already been used and we can't seem to get a monster out to change the tide then why not just let them summon just one more monster so they can all be blown up? or my ideal way of blowing things up for this deck, suppose we only have 2 fiends in the graveyard and we need our necrofear out well how about we summon one of our weenie fiends and blast all the monsters down with it and then special summon our necrofear and slap them for 2200 damage... if that wouldn't teach some one to take our deck seriously well then i give them a cookie...

1. Sinister Serpent
2. Ring of Destruction
3. Snatch Steal
4. Book of the Moon
5. Book of the Moon
6. Magical Scientist
7. Summoned Skull
8. Magician of Faith
9. Fiber Jar
10. Time Wizard
11. Premature Burial
12. Nobleman of Crossout
13. Sangan
14. Torrential Tribute

Let's round up the deck with

[b]15. Call of the Haunted[/b]

The last one of the monster recovery, considered a staple by many, even though I tend to find it troublesome. getting back a monster from your cemetery is sometimes the only thing that can save you, and doing it on the opponent's turn sometimes have interesting effects.

This public deck is now completed. Analysises are welcome, but newcomers should look at the [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36318]Public deck #2[/URL]