OtakuBoards

Class Rings

Patronus

Mine's a white on white gold finish and the december stone with a sunburst...if you know what that means...I have the drama masks on one side and Strings on the other. Around the stone it says "Lutheran High." I also have my initials engraved on the inside. I payed extra for the sucker and i'm really glad I did! I wear it almost every day!

Our school has a deal with jostens. We go to them for our yearbook, class rings, and graduation stuff. I dont know what we get out of it, other than awesome stuff. Mine's not the normal one. It has wreathes around the side, and it's the fake gold stuff, cause i'm cheap. My initials in the wreathes, as well as my initials engraved on the inside of the band. My name is on one side, and 2004 on the other. I have the JROTC emblem on it, as well as the Irish flag.

Cost: $260

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][font=tahoma]So you can't choose your own stone or designs? That sucks - we have over two hundred choices.[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Yea, at my school we have all sorts of designs,stones,engravings,etc..I've never seen so many in one place before. I don't think I'll buy one until I graduate from highschool, whats the point now? My finger is only going to get bigger, and then it wont fit..And plus, our rings are very expensive and I'd rather but somone special something then a fat ring to place on my finger.

=)Thats all for now..

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Christmas in 6 days[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Guest OutlawKFK
i see no reason to buying class rings they cost alot and most of the time you lose them anyways so whats the point i hate school and want to not be reminded of it later in life by a ring that costs more than i should of spent they should be free

[COLOR=GREEN] Ya I have a class ring but I didn't get much choice on the details. Thats because I go to a stupid catholic school that cares waaay to much about public image. We only get the choice in metel, name and the picture on one side. The stone has to be a garnet and the mascot has to be on the other side. For the most part, all the rings look almost the same except for the graduation year (by the way I graduate in about 4 months) and other little details.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawKFK [/i]
[B]i see no reason to buying class rings they cost alot and most of the time you lose them anyways so whats the point i hate school and want to not be reminded of it later in life by a ring that costs more than i should of spent they should be free [/B][/QUOTE]

Why not? They may cost you but you have to have something to wear in college, to at least acknowledge your school. If you plan on going to college, you're going to be in school for a long time, so get used to the idea.

Now, [I]Yearbooks[/I] should be free.