OtakuBoards

what video game do you think would make a good anime

ninj4_monkey

[color=crimson]maladjusted has a very good idea. An FFVII anime would be really cool.

I think Chaos Legion and Castlevania would also make great animes. Pretty decent storylines, action, good characters. Should be interesting. If I was an anime creator, I would have already tried to make an anime out of all the games I mentioned and probably every other FF game. It would be awesome to see any of those games as an anime. They make live action films from games, but why not animes?

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CloudStrifex9
well if you ask me i think it have to be final fantasy or golden sun orrr maby kingdom hearts ya that would be well uhhh pretty good right?

Guest ScirosDarkblade
well they already have FF VII Advent Children coming out, so making an anime is pretty much out of the question, isn't it?

Anyway I think it's not even fun to think of anime-styled games being turned into animes. Where's the "adaptation"? Personally I'd be more interested to see an anime version of something unorthodox like Freelancer. Now THAT would take some work to do. But if they did it right, it would be awesome. Or an anime based on Descent (not much to work with, but so what?). Or better yet, GRADIUS! Heck yeah, I'd love an anime about the pilots of the Vic Viper and Roadbritish Space Destroyer, as long as they're not lame kids like the one in Zone of the Enders (the ps2 game).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ScirosDarkblade [/i]
[B]Diablo, eh? Not enough story, but I guess they could always add one. ...How about.... Baldur's Gate!! That would be interesting, an anime about the D&D universe. I think it would be more interesting than an "anime-ish" game like FF or Xenosaga or whatever being made into an anime, at least. There'd be no changes whatsoever. [/B][/QUOTE]
I actually agree with ScirosDarkblade because an Icewind Dale, a Baldurs Gate or a Neverwinter Nights anime would be excellent but then again I only say this because I am a big fan of RPGs like Suikoden and any of the forgetton realms games. There already is a Final Fantasy anime but it's not supposed to be too interesting.

Guest phantasyphan
Definetly Phantasy Star Online. I mean all the levels, except if it turned out like .hack that wouldn't be cool, not that .hack isn't cool....but yeah.....whtever I 'll just shut up now.....

• 2 months later...
[COLOR=#503F86]Welcome to the Boards, PaintballJunkie.

As a rule, any threads over thirty days old shouldn't really be brought back unless it serves to bring the discussion back to life. Unfortunately, I think this thread has run its course. The exceptions to this are threads about specific animes, which should be searched for first before starting a new thread. It's a little complicated, but saves hassle.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of your choosing.[/COLOR]