OtakuBoards

Trigun: The Days After

Maximillion404

[color=red]"Nice excuse Dad," Tyler said as he walked over to where the guns were. Nick looked at him and crossed his arms. He let out a sigh as Tyler took Vash's gun off the wall. Vanesa looked at Tyler as he slightly bent down.

"You know," Vanesa said with Vash's voice, "I'm not used to being short." Tyler smiled and shook his head. He placed Vash's gun in Vanesa's hand's. Vanesa's eyes changed from the light green back to her normal blue. She looked at Vash's gun.

"It belongs to you," Tyler said as he stood up again, "It's a long story, so don't ask." Vanesa hugged the silver gun as Tyler took Julie's golden .45 off the wall. He walked over to Juliana and handed it to her. Juliana's eyes lite up as she gripped the golden gun.

"Why are you giving us these weapons," Nick asked in his normal voice as Tyler walked over to Wolfwood's Cross Punisher. Tyler shook his head, grabbed Wolfwood's gun, and walked over to Nick with it.

"Because," Tyler said as he sat the Cross Punisher down in front of Nick, "you all have a special connection with them." Tyler shoved the Cross Punisher at Nick slightly. Nick grabbed it and quickly unwrapped it. His eyes sparkled at the shiny cross. Tyler let out a sigh and sat on his bed. His friends looked up from their new weapons and looked at Tyler.[/color]

• 5 weeks later...
[color=navy]OOC: :looks at RPG strangely: How I'm I going to do this! I'm going to try. ^_^:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirk walked into the bar. He was holding his head. He never really liked big flashes of light from the sky. He looked over at the counter. Nick's dad was in Nick's usual spot. Kirk walked over to the counter.

"Hi Mr. Wellings," Kirk said with a pained smile, "Where's Nick?" Mr. Wellings shook his head. Kirk could tell he didn't know. Kirk let out a sigh.

"He ran off with his friends," Mr. Wellings said as he wrote something on a napkin, "Check this address." Kirk nodded and took the napkin off the counter. He then turned to leave. As he was leaving, a black haired girl was watching him. Kirk shook his head and proceaded through the doorway.

A little later, Kirk was standing in front of the house that the address belonged to. Kirk sighed, folded the napkin, put it in his pocket, and knocked on the door. Tyler quickly answered it. Kirk figured that Tyler had tripped over something trying to the door because he heard something like someone tripping.

"How may I help you," Tyler said as he stared at Kirk. Suddenly Kirk didn't feel so good. Nick walked up there. He looked at his friend as he closed his eyes. Kirk was having a flashback.

[center]-Flashback-[/center]

"Nice to see you Julian," Knives said as he stared his sister in the face. Julie pulled a young Tyler's head to her hip as he looked around her. Knives looked down at his little nephew and grinned. Tyler gribbed onto Julie's pants.

"Where's Vash," Julie asked with a stern look. Knives looked back at Julie and grinned. He took his gun out and put it Julie's forehead. A horrified look crossed Julie's face. Tyler looked scared as well.

"I killed him," Knives said with an evil grin, "Just like I'm going to kill you." Julie started to sweat. She couldn't let Knives kill her. Tyler's father was dead and if she got killed, Tyler would be lonely. Even if he did have Millie and Meryl. Tyler tightened his grib even more.

"Run Tyler," Julie said as she reached for her gun, "Please honey, run." Tyler hesitated, but turned and ran. He ran into a room and shut the door. Knives noticed him peeking out from a crack in the door. Knives grinned and pulled the trigger on his gun. He didn't even give Julie a chance. Tyler watched his mother's lifeless body drop t the ground. Knives stepped over her and started searching for Meryl and Millie.

[center]-End of Flashback-[/center]

Kirk opened his eyes and they were the color of Knives'. He looked at Nick and slightly smiled. He then looked at Tyler. He looked as he was about to faint.

"I'm sorry Tyler," Kirk said with Knives' voice, "I regreat doing what I did. I will nere forgive myself. You didn't deserve to see your mother die or to grow up without any family. Please forgive me." As Knives finished speaking, Kirk fainted. Tyler and Nick caught him.[/color]