OtakuBoards

Favorite band/music artist?

superfreak07

My favorite band is the Offspring. Ya'll might now them as the band who did "Come Out and Play" and "Pretty Fly for a White Guy"; their most recent single was "Hit That".

I've got all but their second album. On the whole, I think that "Conspiracy of One" was a dissappointment as an album, and was just a retread of "Americana".

However, I was impressed with "Splinter". The problem, though, was that it was far too short. Their next album will tell if they're still innovative or if they've lost their edge, IMO.

Yeah my favourite bands would have to be:
METALLICA for sure (and they arent sellouts mate). KoRn, always loved them;) Slipknot, puddle of mudd, audioslave/r.a.t.m, nirvana, dr dre, xzibit...theres way more but i cant think of em all;) I prefer rock way more than rap tho, alot of rap is really crap

So yer the hard rock is much betta, and I dont mind some punk but i really tend not to like punk because the guitars aren't heavy enough...:D

...i grew up listening to the old scool rock..Led Zeppelin,Deep Purple,Hendrix,Joplin...When i was about 13 i discovered metal-Manowar and Iron Maiden..I moved on to other genres and for the past 4 years up till now it's been mostly gothic,melodic blackmetal and doom.Giving names...Theatre of tragedy,Lacrimosa,Lacuna Coil,Lake of tears,My dying bride,Stratovarius,Anathema,Bauhaus,Rammstein,Siouxsie and the banshees,Crematory,Within temptation,The Gathering,In flames,Sonata Arctica,Iced Earth,In Flames...

Linkin Park is my all time favorite band! They do what they do for the kids.. not all for the money. I love listening to their music because their songs can be understood:P

I also like Disturbed. They have only made 2 albums but have gone so far! They have 7 Music Videos out so far and are touring alot! The Drummer amazes me because in the Liberate video he does this twirly thing with his drumsticks while hes playin lol. Its so cool:P

I like Slipknot. I used to listen to them non stop but i kinda got out of them a little bit... Still like em tho. Surfacing and Wait And Bleed are my favorite songs by them because they just sound soo cool.

Evanescence is an amazing band. They overplay their songs on the radio and on Muchmusic but I cant get out of listenin to them. Amy Lee is cool because she designs her own outfits instead of getting people to do that for her. And shes hot.. lol

Static X's new cd has really gotten to me. The Only is an amazing song by them. It has really good rhythm!

I Like Good Charlotte because they make so much sence in their songs. Like in the song Hold On, they talk about why people should hold on and live their life to the fullest instead of endin it.