OtakuBoards

P.D.A (public display of affection)

Stuart

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I HOPE you are joking. Because if you're not... O_o; That's illegal in the state of Georgia. Sodomy laws and all.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=violet]Of course I'm [i]joking[/i]! What kind of perverted exobitionist does everyone think I am?
As for sodomy-they have anti-sodomy laws in both Texas and New York as well as in the US Military. But I don't understand the point of such laws. I mean, what are you planning on doing, telling the mayor what you do in your bedroom or-even better- your drill sergeant during amnesty? Because you really should know that the anti-sodomy laws actually define anything but the missonary (guy on girl) position as sodomy. And I don't recall mentioning positions in my post.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[BPsh don't encourage them or they'll be subject to ridicule later by their wife/gf about being quicker than a speeding bullet. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=violet]They should only use quickies during classes and when they're in a hurry in the morning. By no means should a quickie substitute for quality love making![/color]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that kissing isn't the wisest thing to do in front of your entire school, and I even know a few that do it just to look good. Though I have no problem with it what-so-ever. I see it as a bit harsh to be getting detentions every time you kiss your girlfriend.

I kiss my girlfriend whenever it comes along. I mean, I don't go out of my way just to do it in front of everyone at work just to look good. Sometimes it just happens. I'm not going to say "Nah don't we'll get in **** for it" to my girlfriend whenever she wants to kiss me. Bend that, doesn't work for me.