OtakuBoards

Inuyasha:Shadered agian

shahi

[size=1][color=darkslateblue]Okay, the quality of this thread needs to be fixed. A lot of what's been posted in here can be kept to PMs, and most of the bios need a little work. Please put more effort into your characters - they're the driving force of the RPG. The more dynamic and thought-out they are, the better the entire story will be. If you're playing as a character from Inyuyasha, then you have no excuses whatsoever - all the information is already laid out for you.

Also, please remember that story-telling is the purpose of this forum, and quality is extremely important. I'm sure you're all old enough to know how to spell decently and use proper grammar. If not, then I'm sure you have spell check or something like it that can help you out. Use them - they are your friends, and they will not fail you.

Please check out Harlequin's sticky at the top of this forum - it goes over all of what I've said in detail. If you still have questions afterwards, PM me or one of the other Arena mods and we'll talk. I hope that things improve after this, or I'll be forced to close the thread.

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

Hey is the spot for sango open if it is ill be her, so in case if it is open heres the bio!

Name: Sango
Sex: Female
Bio of life: Sango is a demonslayer and she left one day to fight a evil spider. Well Naruku toyed w/her brother kohku and made him kill everyone. Sango joins the inu yasha group to stop Naruku. Nowdays she lives in kagomes time and enjoys life w/her friends.

Weopon: Boomerrang and sword
Pet: Kilala(a cat demon that can transform for her to ride it)

hope thats enough..
~shaharazod~

• 1 month later...
[FONT=Arial]Ill be inuyasha if the spots still open[/FONT]

name: Inuyasha
Bio: You should all know but anyways. Im a half-hunan Half dog-demon. Main character wears red kimonouses tetsaugai an d periodeclyy transforms into full demon. he helps kagome with the shikon jewel becasuse he is forced to. well now times have changed and so has he.
Weapons/Attacks: tetsaugai, the wind scar, Blades of Blood,Iron ReaverSoul Stealer
Good/Evil: Nuetral still or is he
Apperance: Long silver hair, bead necklace, red kimono, sword at side, fangs, claws, and other demonic features

is that good?