OtakuBoards

Hip Hop

Zen

[color=green][size=1]

I got something to say aswell Albane. The bands that you listed are highly violent, satanic, and etc. to a high aspect.

Slipknot is always talking about murdering other bands. Spineshank's name is violent. Mushroomhead's band stands for drug use. So you really have no room to talk.

And apposed to what you may beleive, their are several, and I MEAN SEVERAL rappers who spit a positive message. Kanye West, (some) Jay-Z, Common, Black Eyed Peas, and Nas are some of many.

Yes, their is alot of gangsta rap, but you have to understand is that there are several types of rap. Durty South is more comedic, West Coast and New York is more Gangsta and Violent, Brooklyn, Harlem, and Chicago are more philisophical, being were Kanye West and Jay are from. Your on the mind set that all rap is the same, when it really isn't.

Oh, and by the way, calling something 'gay' is pretty immature, and insulting to some members, so its not really cool to be doing that. Come up with a real insult bud.[/color][/size]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Albane']I personally hate every type of rap/hip hop that I've ever heard. Although rap fans think my excuse for hating that type of music is really lame. It's just that "rap" isn't my kind of music at all. I can't stand to hear some guy singing about "popping a cap up some one's ***** or about raping some women. See? Rap's just gay in my opinion.[/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]All rap is not about "popping caps" or raping women but looking at the music you listed as what you listen to your not really into wholesome Hit me One more time/We are the World style music. There are alot of rappers who rap about alot broader topics some rappers rap about there everyday life and problems they face while others rap about oppression, empowerment,ect. Im sure if you listened to more hip hop you would find something you like. Hating a genre of music because of something a few people in that genre's music about is quite ignorant in my opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright, I can actually respect your opinions even though you're basically calling me a dumb-***** kid who has no clue what he's saying and should keep his mouth shut at all cost.

The "rap" I've heard is garbage, that's why I hate it. So, it seems that I'm stuck with a bunch of rap lovers though. Blue Gender...who sings "Slim Shady"? That's the kind of rap I hear. It's pure BS in my opinion, I agree that condeming a type of music for what one style of rap does is very "ignorant" that's the only type of rap I've ever heard and because of that demeaning rap/crap I choose not to listen to any rap.
Call me what ever you want but the point is that rap is the most agressive (as in talking about raping women) type of music that I've ever listened to.

As for me listening to Satanic music don't make me freakin' laugh!

"I got something to say aswell Albane. The bands that you listed are highly violent, satanic, and etc. to a high aspect"

None of those bands are satanic. I admit that I do have a closed mind toward rap but who ever said this just has a flat out closed mind. You have no clue what Satanism is if you say that rock is Satanic. That's just as ignorant as what I said.

Death Metal is satanic. I listened to maybe 2 Death Metal sonmgs and hated both of them and I just so happen to be Christian so if you want to pull me into a war of religion you'd damn well be ready for what I'm about to say pal.

Now...I [B]did[/B] say something that I truely regret.

"Oh, and by the way, calling something 'gay' is pretty immature, and insulting to some members, so its not really cool to be doing that. Come up with a real insult bud"

I shouldn't have even brought up the word "gay" and I'm terribly sorry if any of you took afence to it. I know that talk is cheap and the written word means even less but this is the best I can do from my computer...I'm sorry.

@ CrH:

You and I both know that "gay" can be used as an insult so don't think of it so literally. I already apologized for saying that and I seriously mean it, I'll edit my post to get rid of that part. I only wanted to speak my mind but I've come off as offensive and that was the last thing I wanted to do. (Maybe all that rock music is turning me violent) :laugh: .

Although saying:

"Slipknot is always talking about murdering other bands. Spineshank's name is violent. Mushroomhead's band stands for drug use. So you really have no room to talk."

made me laugh so freakin' much. How is Spineshank a violent name huh? Even that's beside the point. I didn't pull some rapper's name and say "this scumbag's name is sexually offensive". Nope, not at all, what I did was say that the material that I've heard from rappers is offensive, and a rat's vomit holds more honor.

Obviously that's not true (in your minds) and you're 99.9% right, that changes nothing, this [I]is[/I] America right? I still have the right to speak my mind no matter how right or wrong I may be.

Also, if you want to start saying that rock is offensive (I know that only one of you said that) then why don't you actually start listening to Metallica huh? Their song "Don't tread on me" is extremely patriotic, that band alone prooves that rock isn't Satanic. Rock is about saying what needs to be said or speaking your mind, talking about something that pissed you off, ect. BUT...the main point of rock is to reach the audiance with your point and put it in such a form that they will understand where you're coming from. Some other rock is about standing up for yourself such as Korn's self-titled album in which the lead singer speaking out against the wrongs that were done to him as a child. Do any of you have a problem with free speech? If you do then I think you're the ignorant ones.

Edit: Oh, I just noticed something.
"My favorite color is red like the blood shed from Kurt Kobains head when he shot himself dead - Eminem"

Kurt Kobain was a kick *** rocker and he should have never been killed. Yeah, that's right, you heard me KILLED. Some little freaking (censored) shot him dead and that's just now being porven. Courtney Love was her name and she's probably the world's biggest prostitute (for lack of a better word). Another thing, if anyone has a problem with my edited portion of this post you'll have to get a moderator to delete it. Eminem is a sorry *** white trash moron who's gotten stuck in a world of music where he never belonged. That's the jerk I'm talking about when I say rap is about raping women. He says it in almost half of the songs I've heard and now he's gone and insulted one hell of a GREAT man. (I know I shouldn't take your signature personally but hell, I am so what do you want me to do about that?)
Kurt Kobain was 5 times the man Eminem could ever HOPE to be. Eminem is just some pathetic little wastrel who should be wiped from the face of the planet and the day he dies I'll be dancing on his goddamned grave.

[QUOTE=Albane]Alright, I can actually respect your opinions even though you're basically calling me a dumb-***** kid who has no clue what he's saying and should keep his mouth shut at all cost.

The "rap" I've heard is garbage, that's why I hate it. So, it seems that I'm stuck with a bunch of rap lovers though. Blue Gender...who sings "Slim Shady"? That's the kind of rap I hear. It's pure BS in my opinion, I agree that condeming a type of music for what one style of rap does is very "ignorant" that's the only type of rap I've ever heard and because of that demeaning rap/crap I choose not to listen to any rap.
Call me what ever you want but the point is that rap is the most agressive (as in talking about raping women) type of music that I've ever listened to.

As for me listening to Satanic music don't make me freakin' laugh!

"I got something to say aswell Albane. The bands that you listed are highly violent, satanic, and etc. to a high aspect"

None of those bands are satanic. I admit that I do have a closed mind toward rap but who ever said this just has a flat out closed mind. You have no clue what Satanism is if you say that rock is Satanic. That's just as ignorant as what I said.

Death Metal is satanic. I listened to maybe 2 Death Metal sonmgs and hated both of them and I just so happen to be Christian so if you want to pull me into a war of religion you'd damn well be ready for what I'm about to say pal.

Now...I [B]did[/B] say something that I truely regret.

"Oh, and by the way, calling something 'gay' is pretty immature, and insulting to some members, so its not really cool to be doing that. Come up with a real insult bud"

I shouldn't have even brought up the word "gay" and I'm terribly sorry if any of you took afence to it. I know that talk is cheap and the written word means even less but this is the best I can do from my computer...I'm sorry.

@ CrH:

You and I both know that "gay" can be used as an insult so don't think of it so literally. I already apologized for saying that and I seriously mean it, I'll edit my post to get rid of that part. I only wanted to speak my mind but I've come off as offensive and that was the last thing I wanted to do. (Maybe all that rock music is turning me violent) :laugh: .

Although saying:

"Slipknot is always talking about murdering other bands. Spineshank's name is violent. Mushroomhead's band stands for drug use. So you really have no room to talk."

made me laugh so freakin' much. How is Spineshank a violent name huh? Even that's beside the point. I didn't pull some rapper's name and say "this scumbag's name is sexually offensive". Nope, not at all, what I did was say that the material that I've heard from rappers is offensive, and a rat's vomit holds more honor.

Obviously that's not true (in your minds) and you're 99.9% right, that changes nothing, this [I]is[/I] America right? I still have the right to speak my mind no matter how right or wrong I may be.

Also, if you want to start saying that rock is offensive (I know that only one of you said that) then why don't you actually start listening to Metallica huh? Their song "Don't tread on me" is extremely patriotic, that band alone prooves that rock isn't Satanic. Rock is about saying what needs to be said or speaking your mind, talking about something that pissed you off, ect. BUT...the main point of rock is to reach the audiance with your point and put it in such a form that they will understand where you're coming from. Some other rock is about standing up for yourself such as Korn's self-titled album in which the lead singer speaking out against the wrongs that were done to him as a child. Do any of you have a problem with free speech? If you do then I think you're the ignorant ones.

Edit: Oh, I just noticed something.
"My favorite color is red like the blood shed from Kurt Kobains head when he shot himself dead - Eminem"

Kurt Kobain was a kick *** rocker and he should have never been killed. Yeah, that's right, you heard me KILLED. Some little freaking (censored) shot him dead and that's just now being porven. Courtney Love was her name and she's probably the world's biggest prostitute (for lack of a better word). Another thing, if anyone has a problem with my edited portion of this post you'll have to get a moderator to delete it. Eminem is a sorry *** white trash moron who's gotten stuck in a world of music where he never belonged. That's the jerk I'm talking about when I say rap is about raping women. He says it in almost half of the songs I've heard and now he's gone and insulted one hell of a GREAT man. (I know I shouldn't take your signature personally but hell, I am so what do you want me to do about that?)
Kurt Kobain was 5 times the man Eminem could ever HOPE to be. Eminem is just some pathetic little astrel who should be wiped from the face of the planet and the day he dies I'll be dancing on his goddamned grave.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]If you've only heard Eminem songs where he talks about raping women then you obviously havent heard many he only has 2 maybe 3 songs (on his second album he is now working on a forth) where he mentions rape and I am truely sorry if you took offense to the quote in my profile. I myself listen to Nirvana I just wrote down the first eminem quote that came to mind when I made my profile and that one forever sticks with me. Eminem said that on his first album his music has changed over the years if you listen to his music you'd know that but you dont so you'll have to take my word for it. Stating that rap is the most aggressive form of music you have ever heard is weird coming from someone who listens to metal I listen to metal as well and I would have to say metal is alot more aggressive then 90% of rap I have heard. Also it is not proven that Courtney Love killed Kurt Kobain it is speculated if I recall Dateline ran a report where they disproved the theory. [/COLOR]

Hmmm, well that's funny that Date Line should disprove it since I heard (just about) yesterday on News 10 that they had no further evidence and they were still looking into it.

Also, about the signature, I have no preoblem with you or the sig it's self. just that spineless jerk Eminem. You're right when you say I haven't heard much of Eminem's work. The reason is that after (exactly 5) songs of him talking of either raping some one or killing some one it got extremely old and I just passed it off as some punk with a mental problem. (Which some of you might be thinking about me right about now) :laugh: .

I've cooled down now and all I can say is that if I've gotten any of you mad which i think I have then I'm sorry. We can learn to live with each others different tastes of music on this site right?

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]Once again, I have no problem with anyone on this site, it's just that I don't like rap and none of you will ever change that even if we had 10,000 years to argue about it. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Albane]Hmmm, well that's funny that Date Line should disprove it since I heard (just about) yesterday on News 10 that they had no further evidence and they were still looking into it.

Also, about the signature, I have no preoblem with you or the sig it's self. just that spineless jerk Eminem. You're right when you say I haven't heard much of Eminem's work. The reason is that after (exactly 5) songs of him talking of either raping some one or killing some one it got extremely old and I just passed it off as some punk with a mental problem. (Which some of you might be thinking about me right about now) :laugh: .

I've cooled down now and all I can say is that if I've gotten any of you mad which i think I have then I'm sorry. We can learn to live with each others different tastes of music on this site right?

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]Once again, I have no problem with anyone on this site, it's just that I don't like rap and none of you will ever change that even if we had 10,000 years to argue about it. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Nah man I dont have a problem with you I just think what your say is wrong :laugh: I want to say another thing though. To say Kurt Kobain was a better man then Eminem is weird as well Kurt Cobain had a song about rape and was a druggie much like Eminem they seem to have alot in common to me. Now I know what I said was taken out of context but to say Eminem wrote 2-3 songs about rape is out of context he never wrote a song about rape yes he has lines in his music about rape but not whole songs. .

Wow..I forgot that Kurt Kobain [U]did[/U] have a song about rape...(nooo! I feel the power of my arguement melting away!) :D

Well, I was a little off, Kurt Kobain was a jerk for being a druggy and so is Eminem but you can't change people so I'll retract that from what I said. Now, to say something that actually makes sence:

I just respect Kurt Kobain more then I respect Eminem. Kurt's style of music is just more apealing to me then what Eminem puts out. That might make me musically closed minded but I'm just a hardcore rocker. Also, as I've said before, I'm a guitar player so I guess most of my respect for rock bands goes to the guitar players who can really PLAY. It's not easy but it's definetly fun.

[color=green][size=1]

One note, Albane, I never said that all of those bands are satanic and violent, I said that some of them are. Mainly Slipknot, as I know because my freind loves the band and their emblem is a Satanic Pentagram, aswell as having is several of their songs talking about hell and one of their songs beggining with "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,6,6,". I mean, I'm not expert on the band, but thats the kinda vibe I get from them.

Now, as for listening to Rock music, hell, I listen to several rock bands. Blink 182, Sum 41, Aerosmith, Queen, Kiss, Nirvana, Rolling Stones, and several more. So, don't think that rap and hip hop is the only music I listen too.

I'm not trying to say what you listen too is wrong, I'm just saying before you criticize something, look at what you do (listen too) first.[/color][/size]

Alright, I don't listen to Slipknot that much, I'll name the songs that I've heard from them which is only 3 and from what I've heard it's just some good rock. For the record the reason I even listed Slipknot for the bands that I like is because these 3 songs are awsome in my opinion and I listen to them all the time.

My plague
Snap
Wait and Bleed

and the song that starts with "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,6,6," you're kidding right? Am I the only person who finds that even a little funny?
(I'm probably digging my own grave even deeper if there are any seriously religious people here but I don't find 666 offensive at all. It's just three numbers.

If I were to say 667 what's the difference? I'm only one number off the (suposedly) forsaken number...

[color=green][size=1]

I thought it was kinda funny when I heard it to. I just said it to make my point. I understand where your coming from because I heard two of those three, but if you ever heard a song off their album, you'd know what their about.

Well, this is sorta getting off topic, so lets get back on. Who are your favorite rappers, DJ's, producers, labels, etc.

My favorite label happens to be Roc-A-Fella. The producer's and MC's are excellent and my favorite rappers, Kanye West and Jay-Z belong to the label.

[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Who are your favorite rapper:
1.) Proof of D12
2.) Eminem
3.) Canibus
4.) Tupac
5.) Loyd Banks
DJ: Green Lantern
Producers:
1.) Eminem (Renegade - Jay Z ,Virgin Mary - Nas)
2.) Timberland (Dirt off your Shoulder -Jay Z)
3.) Dr. Dre (Let me blow ya mind - Eve ft. Gwen Stafani)
4.) The Neptunes ( Light Your A** On Fire - Busta Rymes)
5.) Kon Artist of D12 (Stunt 101, P.I.M.P)
Labels:
1.) Aftermath (50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Busta Rymes, Ice Cube, Eve, Stat Quo)
2.) Shady Records (D12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, Stat Quo)
3.) Rocafella Records (Jay Z, Freeway, Kanyewest, Young Guns, ect.)
4.) Bloodline
5.) Star Track's[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=green][size=1]
Okay, I'll do a list.

[B]EmCee's:[/B]

1. Jay-Z
2. J-Live
3. Kanye West
4. Frog One
5. Ludacris

[B]DJ's:[/B]

1. DJ Q*Bert (Invisbl Skratch Piklz)
2. DJ Spooky
3. Dan the Automater
4. DJ Green Lanter
5. Mr. Han (Linkin Park)

[B]Producers:[/B]

1. Daman Dash/Jay-Z
2. Kanye West
3. P. Diddy
4. Dr. Dre
5. Timbaland

[B]Labels:[/B]

1. Roc-A-Fella
2. Shady
3. Aftermath
4. Disturbing Tha Peace/Def Jam South
5. Star Track

BTW- Most Record Labels are Islands of Def Jam like DTP, Roc-A-Fella, and several others. I think Star Track is too. [/color][/size]

[color=green][size=1]

I was under the impression that DMX belonged to Ruff Ryders, and that Ruff Ryders was an individual island of Def Jam. Are you sure its not that? I'm not that adapt with the labels, so I can't be sure.

And what about Wu Tang and them. What island are they from? And what about WC, Ice Cube, and the other guy from West Side Connection?[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Ice Cube just signed to Aftermath, I dont believe he was signed as a solo artist to anything. Ruff Ryders left Def Jam I think a year ago and went to Interscope but there only big artists are Jadakiss and Eve who is now with Aftermath as well. DMX was given his own island under Def Jam called Bloodline where he put out a soundtrack and a CD. But he's having troubles with them now and is talking about leaving to go to Interscope even though he's not making any more albums apparently.

Last I heard Wu Tang is signed to Loud Records but Method Man is signed as a solo artist to Def Jam.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Favorite Rappers:

1. Nas
2. 2Pac
3. Biggie
4. Jay-Z
5. Kanye West

Honorable Mention: Royce Da 5'9" & Eminem

DJ's:

1. DJ Pharris Thomas
2. Boolu Master
3. DJ KaySlay
4. DJ Phantom
5. Funkmaster Flex

Producers:

1. Kanye West
2. 9th Wonder
3. DJ Premier
4. Dr. Dre
5. Eminem

Labels:

1. Roc-A-Fella
2. Shady/Aftermath
3. Everything else :P

Hottest Hop-Hop tracks currently:

1. "Get 'Em High" - Kanye West
2. "One Time 4 Your Mind" - Nas
3. "On the Real" - Nas
4. "Victory 2004" - P. Diddy & G-Unit
5. "Overnight Celebrity" - Twista

[color=green][size=1]

Ruff Ryder's needs some better headliners, because Jadakiss isn't all that good and Eve hasn't come out with a single in over 2 years. If DMX does eventually go to Interscope, it would be a good thing for RR, and I think DMX flourishes better when he's around them.

Also, one more thing, what record island/label does Jin belong too, if you know?

[B]Great Tracks:[/B]

1. "Hard Knock Life" Jay-Z
2. "Justify My Thug" Jay-Z
3. "Threw the Wire" Kanye West
4. "Purple Pills" D12 and Eminem
5. "Blah Blah" Frog One
6. "Braggin' Writes Revisited" J-Live
7. "My Name Is" Eminem
8. "Ms. Jackson" Outkast
9. "Hip Hop Quatables" Ludacris
10. "Pass That Dutch" Missy Elliot [/color][/size]

[QUOTE=ReFlux][color=green][size=1]
Also, one more thing, what record island/label does Jin belong too, if you know? [/color][/size][/QUOTE]

According to this [url]http://www.mtv.com/news/yhif/jin/[/url]

[QUOTE]Success has come quickly for Jin. A little over a year ago, the Asian-American rapper was freestyling in front of a New York record store. A heartbeat later, he won seven freestyle competitions in a row on BET's "106 & Park," which led to a deal with [B]Ruff Ryders Records[/B]. And Jin's triumph doesn't look to be short-lived.[/QUOTE]

Anyone check out his "I Gotta Love" track with Kanye producing it? Not too bad. Sounds like a slight ripoff of "Overnight Celebrity", though...

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Great Tracks:

1. Renegade - Jay Z ft. Eminem (the original Renegade with ROyce da 5'9 was nice too)
2. When Bad Meets Evil - Eminem ft. Royce da 5'9
3. Two Words - Kanye West ft. Mos Def and Freeway
4. Ostrage Trot - Proof
5. On Fire - Loyd Banks[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Really, all I listen to is rap. I listen to a little R&B , but only if it has a catchy beat. But there's somethin that I'm noticing about rap artists is that everone wants to form a group. That's all good but there's 2 things about it.

1) One(or more)member shines over the others- This really happens in groups of 3 or more. Take G-Unit, 50 gets all the publicity while Young Buck and Lloyd Banks just sit in the backlight. Da band is another exapmle. Ness, Babs, and Chopper( Young City) get almost all the time in the studio while Fred, Sara and Dylan aren't in as much. I have the Cd and Babas, Ness and Chopper are on almost every song and Fred and Sara on on a few and Dylan who is on like 5 tracks. 5 out of 18 now he didn't get any time. D-12 even has a song about it with Eminem sayin he's the lead siger of the band.

2) One hit wonders- Young Gunz are really a prime example of this. "Cant Stop won't Stop" and the remix with Chingy was played all the time. Now i go and get the cd and it is pure garbage. Not worth buying really .Only about 6 good song on it and the rest garbage. Youngbloodz did the exact thing with "Damn". The cd is ******** and has absolutly(sp) no good songs on it beside that.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Ima huge fan of D12 and I know all the members names :p and even have some of there solo project. My favorite member is Proof he started the group but doesnt get much credit. Where im from Loyd Banks is the most popular member of G-Unit I think he's the best lyracist im sorry but 50 got murdered by Ja, now I hate Ja-Rule but he came much harder then 50 did when they were beefing if it wasnt for Proof, Eminem, Loyd Bank, Obie Trice, and Swifty Mcvay 50 would have lost the beef lyrically. 50 just has more street credit so yeah Ja would have lost anyway.

Has anyone else heard about The Game who was recently signed to G-Unit, he was shot 7 times once in the heart, but its like becoming a requirement you get shot to join G-Unit :laugh: .[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I just heard a rap song that (hold on to your hats) I actually liked.

It was "Airforce Ones" from Nelly. It's just really catchy and I had it stuck in my head for most of the school day. Then once I got home I listened to Korn and that replaced "Airforce Ones".

[QUOTE=Albane]I just heard a rap song that (hold on to your hats) I actually liked.

It was "Airforce Ones" from Nelly. It's just really catchy and I had it stuck in my head for most of the school day. Then once I got home I listened to Korn and that replaced "Airforce Ones".[/QUOTE]
See now? You found a nice rap song about liking a pair of shoes. And they say miracles don't happen...

Don't ask me who "they" are...

I've always thought 50 Cent was overrated. He's a decent rapper, but he's got more image than talent. [i]Way[/i] more image than talent. Banks is actually the better member of G-Unit. 50's popularity brought them into the spotlight, but Banks' actual talent is carrying them. Even then, I don't think they'll stay in the spotlight for much longer.

Jin is somebody whose album I'm looking forward to. He has skills, but I fear he's being backed-up by some hit-or-miss producers (Swizz Beatz). But I hear he's hiring some actually [i]good[/i] producers, so that's relieving. Anybody know when his CD releases, anyway? Or has it already and I simply didn't know?

According to Amazon.com, "The Rest is History" has no set release date, so...lol.

The ironic part about the G-Unit situation is that even though Banks is lyrically better than 50 and Buck, that does not really mean much in terms of comparing Banks to other, more quality lyricists. Of course, out of that singular faction, he is the far better bars spitter.

D-12 is not that bad...and "Purple Hills" was ok...but they suffer from 'N Sync syndrome - Eminem outshines each and every other member, whether it be through his own music or what he is doing in the media. To paraphrase Pac, all "eyes are on him."

I believe 50 could have whipped Ja...but everyone and their grandma had to come back 50 up (Eminem, Busta, Timbaland, etc...). But to quote another rapper, Big Sty (who is a whiny baby, IMHO), "that 'Clap Back' track was manure." And it was. Ja Rule went from thug, to R&B vocalist, to actor, to thug. He lost a lot of credibility with that metamorphosis. :laugh:

@ Young Gunz -- Dear God, I found the funniest review of their album on some random rap site. I doubt I can post the URL here (it contains cuss words and the like), so if you want it, give me a PM or IM. Here is a cuss-free sample (it is in conversational style):

[quote]Katie: What do you think of Young Gunz? They're masculine, yet sensitive! One of them offers to be my mother, my father, my brother and my sister. As an orphan, this proposition is quite interesting.[/quote]