OtakuBoards

Dream Rift

Dragon Warrior

She couldn't believe this; she was stuck in the world of her dreams...but with students from school. How ironic could things get? And then that boy opened his mouth, and Ingrid thought she wanted to desert these two and let them go on their own. She sighed.... [I]I can't do that; that isn't...humane. Guess I'll just have to stick with them...[/I]

Hearing Lars's complaints clearly, she stood up, brushing off her clothes, "We're...in a new world, and all you can think of is food and your hat?" Her skeptical tone was quite evident, but Lars still stared at her. She looked at him, "What?"

He looked down nervously, glancing at her through worried eyes, "Umm...I never said out loud that I was hungry..."

"What do you mean that you didn't say it? I heard you loud and clear."

He shook his head, "I thought it; I never said it." They both looked at Chi, and she nodded, agreeing with Lars. Ingrid's mouth opened in surprise; her expression was surprised, and she tried to think of an explanation. Lars looked at her again, "Can you hear what I'm thinking right now?"

Ingrid raised her eyebrows in skepticism, "No."

Chi shrugged, then said thoughtfully, "Maybe it's just an on again - off again thing. Pretty cool though." She smiled.

Ingrid caught herself smiling back; [I]well, maybe these two aren't as bad as I thought...[/I] She looked over to the ruins.. "Well, no use in sitting here. Shall we go check it out?"

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Century Gothic]"Why is my bed hard?" Chy thought as he felt the ground around him. He opened his eyes and looked arouns what appeared to be a temple ruin of some sort. Two girls suddenly cause his eyes. One was standing pretty close to him the other was on the other side of the room. "Oh its one of those dreams" he thought standing up. The girl closest to him looked at him and smiled.

"hey sleepy head nice of you to join us" She said laughing.
"Wha who are you"
"Im Dez dont you remember me" She said as she nudged him.
"Uhhh ya how could I forget" Chy said with a grin as he thought "I love these dream I got two pretty girls that want me, life is good".

He then looked over at the other girl who dropped something and bent over to pick it up. He noticed that Dez was watching as intentfully as he was. "Sweet" he thought as he shifted his eyes back towards the other girl.

"Hey cutie why dont you come over here" Chy said smileing.

The girl quickly turned so her back was facing Chy. "Shy" He snickered as he ran up behind her and grabbed her butt. She turned around her face bright red and slapped him. The slap sent him soaring through the air and crashing into the wall of the structure. Chy slid down the wall and then slumped over.

"I didnt try to do that" The girl said in a nervous tone as Dez ran over to Chy.

"Ok this isnt a dream" Chy said wincing.

OOC: Hope i didnt ruin anyones plans and that was ok :D [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]