OtakuBoards

My gf loves Bakura more than me!?!?!

Guest Rabjonic2

[QUOTE=Charles]Sometimes the best advice is the most simple, my friend:
Because, let's face it--neither women nor men ever fantasize about unobtainable fictional characters. Just ask the countless Legolas fangirls floating around. She has a lot of nerve. Instead of ogling over other real-life males, she's chosen a creation of fantasy. Her obsession is obviously a big threat to the security and trust of your relationship. This problem must be dealt with swiftly and severely.

you said it! he'd better put a stop to it before the romance gets too serious- i even heard Bakura whispering about eloping...

[color=#9933ff]I finally decided to check out this thread to see if it was what I thought it was about. And it is.

Whoever said they never thought they'd see Obsessed Fan Girl Disorder/Can't Get a Grip on Reality Disorder actually diagnosed, I agree. I've bookmarked this thread forever, just because of that.

The second thought that came into my mind was not to freak out about it. I don't know why all these people are telling you to dump her. Girls just get obsessed about this stuff. I have an entire list of bishounen (13, I think) including Ken Ichijouji, Quatre Raberba Winner, and Syaoran Li.

Unless, she actually said to your face, or to her friend "I love Bakura more that you." And in that case, you should probably dump her. The excuse she's using is worse than "Sorry I can't go out - I have to wash my hair" which is the rudest thing someone can say, in my opinion. >.>

In either situation, talk to her, first. Talking is always good. ^_^;

Did she really choose Bakura? *_* I can see if it was season one or two, because he was an adorable Brit back then, but with the last couple seasons? That's just... eww. Gosh, at the very least she could have picked Yami, who looks great in that black sleeveless shirt. Or even Ryuuji. X_x; [/rant] [/color]

[size=1][quote name='MistressRoxie']Did she really choose Bakura? *_* I can see if it was season one or two, because he was an adorable Brit back then, but with the last couple seasons? That's just... eww. Gosh, at the very least she could have picked Yami, who looks great in that black sleeveless shirt. Or even Ryuuji. X_x; [/rant][/quote]

That the worst thing about this whole debacle. She didn't even choose the best anime character.

:p[/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][i]You're [/i']right, that is scary. I wonder if I can introduce the guy to my mother-in-law[/color][/quote]
Cheebs, do you have a problem with your mother-in-law? Wait...everyone has problems with their mother-in-law.

I agree with everyone else., especially Charles and Baron-You guys crack me up.
I say ditch her like last month's tuna suprise, and fun a more sane person. Preferably, one of the millions that are in love with me.:wigout:

_-Nate-_

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]

That the worst thing about this whole debacle. She didn't even choose the best anime character.

:p[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Hey, it could have been worse, she could have chosen one of the guys from SailorMoon. And I mean the good guys, not the villains. All I'm thinking is at least this post doesn't read: '[b]My gf loves Mamoru more than me!?!?![/b]' [/color]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]She does???!!! WHY BAKURA!!??? I don't like Bakura I like his Yami form. His Yami form is teh cool. But I still like Kaiba better. KAIBA IS the BOMB. I don't know...maybe you should just tell her that you're upset of her liking a cartoon char, and then maybe she'll see the point if she hasn't yet. LOL!!!! GOOD ONE Chibihorsewoman! [/COLOR]