OtakuBoards

.hack//WORLD(pg)

Nothing

Xia retrieved the items as asked and returned to Grims room, sitting down on the computer chair next to the bed. She handed him the items and replied.

"Can I help you with that?" Her voice was softer than he'd ever noticed in "The World". He looked at the akwardness of holding the mirror and trying to tend to his wounds, then up at Xia.

"Yeah... sure." He answered. She moved closer, kneeling next to the bed as to clean the wounds more precisley. Every now and then Grim would flinch and she would appologize.

"Sorry."

"No, Its okay." Minutes of silence went by and that time seemed an eternity before Grim asked. "How's Kia?" His voice sounded a bit concerned. Xia didn't llok up as she replied to the question.

"She didn't look good when I left, but the others should have tended to her just fine." Another pause filled the room. "You care about her... more than you would if she was just another party member, like a close friend I woudl say." Xia replied banaging the wounds.

"The same could be said about you and Orange Shadow." He stated in return, a smirk crossed his face. "I've seen you two." Xia turned a shade of pink as she glanced up at Grim.

"Thats not exactly what you think... you see I don't have many friends and to think that some one would be as nice and caring as quickly as he was," She paused. "Well thats just a nice thought you know."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic