OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: Search for the Sword[M-LVS]

lil kitsune boy

Hana glanced in the direction every one was starring at, she could see rustling in the bushes.

"Come on OUT! Before we force you OUT!" Satsuke shouted, "I'm in no mood"

Hana began to stuff her camera back in her bag, she figured that Satsuke was in no mood to get his picture taken.

OOC: soooo short :animeblus

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"See what you've done."Faye muttered as she slowly stood up."All right,you found me.Now what?"Faye said as she looked at Kiona.Kiona jumped out of the bushes and threw a smoke bomb at Faye.Faye coughed and cleared the smoke away.Faye glared at Kiona and Kiona just shrugged.

"What?You needed a grand entrance."Kiona said as she reappeared on Fayes' shoulder.

• 3 weeks later...
'What the hell?' Inuyasha and Sasuke said in unison, 'Who the hell are you?'

'Ok, that was weird.' Kagome said, sighing at the boys' little outburst.

'I think what they're trying to say,' Miroku said, attempting to smooth out the situation as he turned towards the new arrival, 'Is that, if you wouldn't mind...' He dropped to one knee in front of her and took her hand in his.

'Would you please bear my child?'

Sasuke winced as he heard the sound of a giant boomerang hitting Miroku on the head.

'Or, maybe,' Sango said, angrily, 'She could just tell us her name.'

(I'd have written more, but I think I'll leave describing your character to you. ^_^ Enjoy.)

Faye's face cringed and then she screamed."NO,Miroku!"She shouted in his face.Sheesh...at least he didn't remember who she was."My name is Faye and if you'd like to know who I'am...just ask my little friend.She's the one who wanted me to find you!!"Faye pointed a finger in Mirokus face.Her blood boiled and then she whirled on him.

Kiona just shook her head."Fighting...just like old times.Faye is someone close to you,monk.VERY CLOSE!!You could say...related?"Kiona said as she almost laughed.

Faye began to mumble under her breath."I can't belive he asked me...what would mother think of that?Or father?They would not take that from him.Give him a good lashing."Faye fell to the ground and got very close to Kiona.

"What?"Kiona asked as Faye's face shadowed.

"Why did you want me to find?Did you know that he would do that and you just wanted to my reaction to that?Good god,Kiona.I'm his..."She stopped and sighed.

"Okay, this is awkward." Kana said to no one in general. She turned to the two bickering girls. "Not to break up what looks like a one-sided reunion of some kind, but we're kind-of in the middle of something. This guy," she pointed at Sasuke, "just had a very improtant sword stolen by a very large demon. He would really like it back, and the rest of us would very much perfer it if he had it rather than the creepy bug demon."

The two new girls blinked up at the wolf demon almosty comically. Kana wasn't usually this harsh with new people, but they [I]were[/I] in a hurry.

"What I'm getting at is, please just tell us who you are and what your mysterious relationship to the monk is so we can either slap him or not and then get on to the getting-Sasuke's-sword-back part of this journey."

"Kana, that wasn't nice." Kagome chided.

"Yeah, but it got the point across." InuYasha added. "So what's your story so we can get on with what Kana said?" Kagome rolled her eyes and waited for the girls' answers.

Faye sighed.Nothing could be kept back any longer.Kiona started to say something but Faye just hit her upside the head."You've done enough talking,deadling.Let me explain everything,"Faye crossed her arms.Her eyes looked almost vaccent and filled with no emotion.She griped Kurda and frowned."You see,Miroku is my brother.Everything spelled out for you?Kiona here,had me look for him.I don't know why or anything but she wanted me to."

Faye looked up from the ground."Control your temper or you won't be able to control Kurda."She warned rubbing her head with a tear in her eye."And I just thought you needed to know who your brother was.Don't be so stupid.It's that obvious you look like him-minus the marks you painted on your face."Faye just held her fist up."I'll shut up!!I'll shut up!!"

• 2 weeks later...
'She kinda reminds me of someone.' Shippo said, causing Inuyasha to flinch and glare at him.

'Two people,' Sango added, 'Of late.' Sasuke gave her a both confused and apologetic look.

'Anyway,' Inuyasha said, 'We've got things to do. Let's go.'

'Are you coming, too, Faye?' Kagome asked.

'What!?' Inuyasha protested, 'Don't we have enough people following us around, already?'

'Well,' Miroku said, 'If what she says is true, I do have an obligation to look out for her, don't I?'

'There, it's settled.' Kagome said, smiling, 'You're welcome to join us if you'd like, Faye.'

"Say Cheese!" Hana replied snapping a picture of the group in its entirty.

"Ah! I wish you'd stop that!" InuYasha shouted in irritation.

"I'm just preserving the memories... I'll make triple prints so everyone gets copies of somthing." Hana stated.

"You're gonna blind us all with that little flashy thing." InuYasha replied.

"Only when its not important, I'm not that dumb." Hana stompted her foot down.

"Yeah I could beg to differ." InuYasha spoke under his breath, turning away from the annoying girl.

"What was that?" Hana asked as she worked on putting her camera away.

:catgirl:

Kana grabbed Hana and began whispering in her ear. "Don't pick a fight with him right now. He's ready for it. Wait a bit, then get revenge when he's flat-footed."

"Such as?" the quarter-demon asked.

"Um -- you could wait till he's in an an akward position or at the bottom of a 'sit' crater or sleeping and flash that picture thingy at him. That way you can 'preserve memories' that he wouldn't want." the wolf girl suggested.

"Ooooh, blackmail photos! I like the way you think." Hana crooned with delight, then began plotting her revenge for InuYasha's surliness.

"Black-what?" Kana was confused by her future phrase -- again.

"You'll see when I get thirteen by twenty blow-ups. [I]Then[/I] maybe he'll give me and my camera a little respect." Hana continued to make her plot more and more devious in her mind.

"I take your word for it, but if we don't hurry up, the rest of the group is going to leave us behind." Kana took Hana by the hand and steared her in the right direction, then loped to a jog to catch up with everyone else.

Faye followed them,Kiana sulking on her shouder.Faye was still mad at her and she just smirked in a funny way at her."I got to you,didn't I?"

"No...Leave me alone or...you'll die again."Faye said as she glared at the kitsune girl who just flinched and turned her head.

"I can't die again...I am dead."She said under her breath.

"I'll take you to Konith...and he'll make sure you don't come back again."Faye watched the expression on Kiana's face become angry to frightened.

"You wouldn't..."She said as she jumpde off and walked beside her.

"Try me.."Faye said griping Kurda tightly.She just kept her head foreward and continued following the group.It felt nice to know that her brother was here...and finally she found him.And what Kiana said about him definatly fitted the way he acted...