OtakuBoards

Most Violent Anime

Aerain

Guest EazyE 313
Samurai X and Ninja Scroll

[color=#503f86][size=1][b]Please put more detail into your posts in future, EazyE 313. Perhas explain why you think either of those two animes is the most violent. As it stands right now, this post is spam. -Solo[/size][/color][/b]

The most violance anime I ever seem has to be Ninja Resurrection, Curse of the Undead Yoma(Blood Reign),Vampire Hunter D, and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust.

Ninja Resurrection has alot of blood and gut in almost every scene in this movie.[spoiler] In one scene the leader of the Christian group promises to surrender to Jebi(the assassin who was asign to kill the leader) if he would not kill his group members that are hinding in the main house and Jebi agrees, but the bad guy kill two little children and cut off their heads just to show the leader of their christian group to make him mad at Jebi, to think Jebi kill those kids, but he really didn't. The leader get mad and becomes evil.[/spoiler]

Curse of the Undead Yoma(Blood Reign) has loads of blood and gut in every scene in this movie too.[spoiler] It is about a man named Hirage who has to killed his friend because he is the child who was born from the undead(he came out from under the ground) and he is evil. He sends out monsters to killed people for fun and eat them too.[/spoiler]

Vampire Hunter D has lots of blood, guts,[spoiler]and some nudity in it. It is about a country girl who got biten by a vampire. She hires a vampire hunter to kill the vampire that bit her on the neck. Also to save her from being married to the vampire that bit her.[/spoiler]

Last is Vampire HUnter D Bloodlust is the second movie. It has major lot of blood, guts[spoiler] and even cursing in it. It is about a rich girl who is kidnap by I think a vampire that she is in love with and he is in love with her. So D is hire by her parents to find her and kill the vampire that kidnap her. But this vampire can bring people back to life as a zombie. The reason the vampie kidnap her is because they wanted to go somewhere they can be alone, get married and live happily ever after on the moon.[/spoiler]

I think people should not watch these anime unless you like these kind of things, but I still like them even though they first scare me. After watching it a few times it not so scary to anymore.

Lets see Sin the movie is pretty bloody and gross.Blood the movie that one speaks for it self as you can tell by the titled.Well really how much blood are you talking about like peacemaker has some pretty bloody sences in it but, its not all that bad.To me anyway.So far these are some that I can think of that no one has said.

The most violent anime that I've seen is definately Death and Rebirth (I haven't been able to find End of Evangelion used yet). The first half of it is a clipshow of NGE, an already very violent series, and uses some of the most violent clips you could find in the series , including the three acts of the intense violence in the entire series against human or human-like characters. And then the second half takes the intensity of the most bloody violence in the series and puts it to use against ACTUAL HUMANS! The dub sound effects only made things more disgusting, and Shinji and Asuka's "scene"...:mad: An amazing movie, but very, very violent.

Other than that, I'd say the Cowboy Bebop movie. I don't know why people think it should have been a PG-13. Serieswise, Stand Alone Complex and Fullmetal Alchemist are both quite violent in places. Excel Saga is violent, but very comical. And Paranoia Agent is violent in it's own way.

[quote name='EVA Unit 100']Other than that, I'd say the Cowboy Bebop movie. I don't know why people think it should have been a PG-13.[/quote]
In an ideal world, the Cowboy Bebop movie would probably still be rated R--but from a realistic standpoint, there are countless PG-13 films out there which are a lot more gruesome, bloody or just plain intense than the Bebop movie. So to me it seems mildly unfair (at the very least) that it was slapped with an R.

~Dagger~