OtakuBoards

Funny Anime Movies

Guest andreaxjean

Guest andreaxjean
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=3][FONT=Fixedsys]Um... Funny anime movies, anyone? Name them. I'm going bonkerssssssss. sdklfajs;dlfkj:SDf!!!3LKWEURQ3O48975W348 Yeah... Anyway. Have a nice day. :cool: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Welcome to OtakuBoards, andreaxjean. We try to maintain a high level of quality here so please be sure to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Your post here could use some work so I'm just going to ask that you use the edit button to fix it up.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I'll leave this thread open for now, since it may end up generating some good conversation. I'd advise that you read over the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/url] before you continue posting though. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other Staff member.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]From here on out, this thread can be used to suggest [i]and[/i] discuss any anime movies you find funny.[/color][/font]
[COLOR=Indigo]
[SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]After some discussion, Petie and I decided this would be better off in the Anime Lounge than in MM&TV. -Marsh[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]In addition to the rules already mentioned by Petie and Marsh, it?s also a good idea to check any sticky threads in each area. In this case the one on How to post in Anime Lounge is a good one to read. It?s conveniently posted at the top of the section along with any other threads which you might need to explain how things work here. Please make sure you read the rules before posting again as we have pretty high standards here when it comes to posting.

Since your opening post is more along the lines of spam I?m going to close it. Usually when starting a thread you need to do something to get the conversation going, in this case you could have taken the time to describe an anime movie that you yourself found funny. Asking others to list a funny movie is not enough as simply listing a movie is considered spam as it does little to encourage conversation. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]