OtakuBoards

Soft Drinks! (or pop, or soda, whichever you prefer, I prefer pop, though)

Lunar

[quote name='Jax Rhapsody']You are aware that people of all ages love Dave Chappel, aren't you?[/quote]You are aware that you advised people to drink beer not love Dave Chappel aren't you? =P Hence the underage comment. The commercials, though a little over the top for my tastes, are funny.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Before I forget, I figured you were just being tongue-in-cheek with that comment. I'm just saying, on the immediate surface, that's not what it looked like.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm actually not a huge soda fan, but if I have to drink anything besides sweet tea than it'll have to be either cream soda or ginger ale. I prefer ginger ale most because it's the least bad for you out of anything. But I mostly stick to sweet tea. Southern girl and her sweet tea its a match made in heaven. lol. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DimGray"]Soft. Drinks.

Soda sounds weird to me, and pop sounds down-right grating... I despise the word. Don't ask me why. I call them soft drinks and I always have... and also, I love them.

Coke is probably the best, though the coke I had in the States tasted way different and honestly pretty bad. (Huh, something bad brewed in the States... how interesting :P) So I don't blame people for choosing pepsi in the US. I'll drink just about anything though, so maybe my tastes shouldn't be trusted.

I drink too much, that's for certain. A case of twelve wouldn't last more than a few hours if I had it my way, and at my apartment you can usually find a bunch of empty 2-liters strewn here and there.

[QUOTE]You are aware that many of the people here are underage, aren't you?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
You are aware that you advised people to drink beer not love Dave Chappel aren't you?[/QUOTE]

Ah, the Ladies Buzzkill. :P[/COLOR]

[quote name='David Grohl][COLOR="DimGray"']Ah, the Ladies Buzzkill. :P[/COLOR][/quote]Comes with the job. =P

Your post reminds me that I do know a lot of people who refer to them as soft drinks and don't use either soda or pop. Or they just call them by name. Coke, Pepsi, Sprite or Dr. Pepper, etc.