OtakuBoards

The Under the Bed Thread

ChibiHorsewoman

[quote name='Roxie Faye'][color=#9933cc]Darren - you don't like the loft? I've never had one, but I always thought they looked spiffy, and it made more room for everything. Is this not the case?
Why don't you have a roommate? =([/color][/QUOTE]
Oh no, I love the lofted style... I just hate having to climb up in bed every night, but I can deal. I'm very much a minimalist and I have to have everything organized, so the loft gives me a very nice space to organize without taking up a lot of room. It's great!

And the roommate: Long story short, I was supposed to have one for the fall semester, but he decided not to come here. Then I was under the impression that I might get one for this semester, but I guess not... So, I the place all to myself!

[quote name='Whoa, Mann'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Believe it or not, Charles is actually under my bed... He's been covert ops for some time now, but he swears that he can't leave, due to an advanced race of Former OB Mod Eating Bunny Rabbits.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

My reaction to reading that:

[quote name='Whoa, Mann][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"] Wait... what? [/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE="1"]Not alot of stuff under my bed...

1) A strangely neat stack of notebooks
2) A pair of drumsticks on top of said notebooks
3) My acoustic guitar
4) My "outdated" Stratocaster on top of my acoustic
5) (sometimes) my puppy, as she likes to sleep there when my other dog has already jumped onto my bed
6) A pair of adidas gym shorts
7) A pair of Quiksilver slippers on top of the gym shorts

It's like someone has been playing tetris under my bed with my belongings... o_0[/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]All I have is extra clothing in boxes. Stuff that I don't really wear anymore. o_O I should pull them out and get rid of some of that stuff. Then I'll end up stuffing who knows what under there to replace it. lol[/FONT][/COLOR]