OtakuBoards

Ruff Writas

Guest Tec-9

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]What he said as the user named "Kunyva" on the boards that were deleted were sadistic, racist, and just plain sick to read[/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I see, I didn't know about this. I find racism extremley offensive, so I'll talk to him about it...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hmmm, I see, I didn't know about this. I find racism extremley offensive, so I'll talk to him about it... [/B][/QUOTE]

It was certainly more sadistic.... I didn't mean racist there... I meant prejudice.... basically the same... well to me... sorry for that confusion....

[B]

It was certainly more sadistic.... I didn't mean racist there... I meant prejudice.... basically the same... well to me... sorry for that confusion.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I see. Well, nonetheless, I will talk to him about it...

Guest firemac
He told me about the post, and sadly, Final_Flash he doesn't care about the boards no more, that's why he made such a post, and he was mad, well, Final_FLash we always can communicate with him on aim, where no one can bother your convo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]He told me about the post, and sadly, Final_Flash he doesn't care about the boards no more, that's why he made such a post, and he was mad, well, Final_FLash we always can communicate with him on aim, where no one can bother your convo [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, and on aim certain people can't accuse you of doing things you've never done... like Spam...

[B]Any FBI agents yet?[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Yep!! Here I am(check my sig)!! However, my title stands for Federal Booty Inspector.....[/COLOR] :eek: :p [color=coral]--As for a reply to this topic.....I don't understand why Tec-9 got banned either. I saw some stuff he posted about someone's dad.....(is that the kind of cr@p Transtic was refering to?)--[/color]

[color=coral]Why did I post here?:confused: .......OH yeah....FBI;)[/color]

[B]I only have one question..

James - I only ask you one thing; on what grounds did you ban Tec-9? I only want to know. I'm not picking a fight, I'm not trying to hassle anyone, I just want to know why my friend, Tec-9, was banned from these fine boards. Because I know, like me, Tec-9 liked these boards a lot too, and he'd never [I]actually][/I] do anything to get himself banned. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tec-9's first post was very questionable. As you know, in the last boards, we had "groups of spammers". The implications in his post were very negative in this regard.

I don't think that spamming should be made light of as it has. A few spam messages here and there can be dealt with, but widespread spam is a big job for our moderators to clean up! It's a big deal for our moderators, and anyone who insights that kind of major spamming has to be dealt with.

Having said that, if Tec-9 wants to be unbanned, he should talk to Adam personally. Adam [i]might[/i] let him return, I don't know.

But he should have read our rules and understood the situation before he posted that message.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Tec-9's first post was very questionable. As you know, in the last boards, we had "groups of spammers". The implications in his post were very negative in this regard.

I don't think that spamming should be made light of as it has. A few spam messages here and there can be dealt with, but widespread spam is a big job for our moderators to clean up! It's a big deal for our moderators, and anyone who insights that kind of major spamming has to be dealt with.

Having said that, if Tec-9 wants to be unbanned, he should talk to Adam personally. Adam [i]might[/i] let him return, I don't know.

But he should have read our rules and understood the situation before he posted that message. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you, Mr. James. That's all I needed to hear.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

That was my dad the asshole was talking about. Oh and Final Flash i didnt mean you or firemac that much. I mostly mean tec-9. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Oh and if he does say sorry to me(dont care if he says it to Adam) wanna knwo what my words will be so you mods can get ready to delete the thread?? SCREW YOU ASSHOLE! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, that's erm... uhh... Good to know... :)

[B]they have so lied to you ssjgoten, the posts that have been deleted were by me, and only two other were deleted by kuja, [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]two posts?????? more like 200 posts... well more like 130... but i have deleted a ton of your posts in FF, zelda, sony... not 2... it just you spam so much you forget all of it... i know one night i sad here and took you down 20 POSTS... not 2... and yes you do spam... saying the same thing in 5 threads is spam... someone close ths... it is spam[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]two posts?????? more like 200 posts... well more like 130... but i have deleted a ton of your posts in FF, zelda, sony... not 2... it just you spam so much you forget all of it... i know one night i sad here and took you down 20 POSTS... not 2... and yes you do spam... saying the same thing in 5 threads is spam... someone close ths... it is spam[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
really, that's odd, I have always look at my post count, and I only sene it go down once, that's all, it only went by two, so what the heck you talking about, and I really don't care about you deleting my posts, it's good to have a mod around, and I'm sorry for making spam, but you now my intention was not to spam, got it. That's all, no let's all get along and have a nice day at the boards, I'm tired of fighting with you all, so I'm not going to act on your posts. As in arguments anyways.

[B]
really, that's odd, I have always look at my post count, and I only sene it go down once, that's all, it only went by two, so what the heck you talking about, and I really don't care about you deleting my posts, it's good to have a mod around, and I'm sorry for making spam, but you now my intention was not to spam, got it. That's all, no let's all get along and have a nice day at the boards, I'm tired of fighting with you all, so I'm not going to act on your posts. As in arguments anyways. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]firemac, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't think that your posts are necessarily spam. I geuinely believe that you have reason for posting, and you're simply curious about what you post. You have questions that you want answered, and so you post. Don't worry, I don't think you're a spammer. But I can't speak for kuja, and he's entitled to his own opinion. If he wants to delete your posts, well, he certainly has the power to do so :)[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]firemac, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't think that your posts are necessarily spam. I geuinely believe that you have reason for posting, and you're simply curious about what you post. You have questions that you want answered, and so you post. Don't worry, I don't think you're a spammer. But I can't speak for kuja, and he's entitled to his own opinion. If he wants to delete your posts, well, he certainly has the power to do so :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
AH, I'm shocked, so many of my posts are spam, eh, so ar eyou saying this would spam it self, if it is, then what the hell are mods for, to make forums no fun at all, just let people strictly just talk about the topic, if you ask me that is very boring, I really don't have much fun on these boards for some reasons, one the mods are doing the job a little bit too much taking away the fun in some stuff, some mods are letting some people have their fun, but some other people might say, that's because they aren't doing their job, well, if most of you think short messages are spam, then fine, but in my very own opnion I see way too many short messages, and I all the sudden get picked on, maybe because I have the highest post count here at the moment, ssj goten seems to be nicer all of the sudden, I dunno why, but it's cool with me, but my main subject in this post is "If mods, super mods, and admins do their job perfectly and doesn't let anything pass by, would this place be boring , because we can't have little fun here ot there, without the post getting deleted" This is my question/opnion. If hte answer is no, then this baord might become nothing but just purely business, now don't get me wrong, this board is fun, but it's just the fact that everything is going to get deleted, how can we have some fun. Here's another conept, if putting up links is wrong, would it be wrong to post a link to help some one out. For example, some one asks help ona video game, you can't help out yourself, but you do know a website that has the answer for him, so you post it, to help out he guy, and then when you return to see if the person says thanks for helping me out, but when you do check the post is gone, because a mod is doing his job. Now I really don't like that wouldn't that be an exception to the whole spam thing. For one, you know that isn't advertising, so that can't be possibly spam, and you know all the things I seen that is considered spam, I have seen from just about every mod. So, why don't they delete their own posts, hmm.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Eh...yikes. Um, I think you have issues with [i]kuja[/i] deleting your posts. You should be happy that a mod and a super mod agree your stuff isn't spam. I wouldn't complain about it too much if I were you.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
maybe I do, but this is concerning the jobs of mods, and I want some sort of reply from an admin, because I want this to be answered, and then I can die happy.

Well I can honestly say I've never deleted one of Firemacs posts. He may post alot of topics, but none of them are spam... at least in GD.... I dunno, since I don't go into Games and Stories, i dunno there.... nor do I care, 99% of posts there are SPAM from what I've seen and heard....

But I don't think many of Firemacs posts are spam cause I DO delete spam when I see it 95% of the time.... and if I haven't deleted any of Firemac's post, that goes to say something..

[B]
maybe I do, but this is concerning the jobs of mods, and I want some sort of reply from an admin, because I want this to be answered, and then I can die happy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Firemac, there is certainly some level of spamming going on here. Kuja, in my experience with him, is not a terribly unfair person.

However, I think that the issue here is that perhaps you don't understand what constitutes spam all the time.

For example, if you post a message with an error, but rather than editing your message, you post a second message to correct it. That is spam. Kuja has stated that you've done that on numerous occasions.

Posting the same message in multiple threads. That is spam. Once again, Kuja has found posts like that.

Posting a totally irrelevant message on a thread. Spam. :)

Posting a message like "Sure." or "Yeah" or "YAAAAHHHHH". lol

I think you get my point.

A lot of spam happens by accident, but it is still deleted. So for the most part, we don't punish or accuse someone specifically.

I only ask that you watch your posts more carefully in the future, so that none are deleted. If they are deleted, then they were considered spam by the moderator. Don't worry about that, just keep making sure that your posts are relevant.

If, after looking at your posts carefully, you still have a genuine complaint, then you are most welcome to discuss it with me and I will look into the matter further.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Firemac, there is certainly some level of spamming going on here. Kuja, in my experience with him, is not a terribly unfair person.

However, I think that the issue here is that perhaps you don't understand what constitutes spam all the time.

For example, if you post a message with an error, but rather than editing your message, you post a second message to correct it. That is spam. Kuja has stated that you've done that on numerous occasions.

Posting the same message in multiple threads. That is spam. Once again, Kuja has found posts like that.

Posting a totally irrelevant message on a thread. Spam. :)

Posting a message like "Sure." or "Yeah" or "YAAAAHHHHH". lol

I think you get my point.

A lot of spam happens by accident, but it is still deleted. So for the most part, we don't punish or accuse someone specifically.

I only ask that you watch your posts more carefully in the future, so that none are deleted. If they are deleted, then they were considered spam by the moderator. Don't worry about that, just keep making sure that your posts are relevant.

If, after looking at your posts carefully, you still have a genuine complaint, then you are most welcome to discuss it with me and I will look into the matter further. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, did ya read my link portion of my post, and what about hte fun part, I would like a reply from you those concepts, and the posts I remember getting deleted weren't close to what you described as spam.

As far as I see this whole thing....

Appropiate actions have been taken and thats the end of it....

I dunno what Kuja is doing but if he does it again, i suggest you right down what your post said word for word, when it was posted, what thread, and all those goodies.... it'll be easier to tell that way whether or not it's SPAM or not... i just think thise whatever that is going on doesn't really need to be going on... it was done and it's over with... if it happens again, thats when i think James and you shoudl deal with it.... till then just let it go....

Guest firemac
[B]As far as I see this whole thing....

Appropiate actions have been taken and thats the end of it....

I dunno what Kuja is doing but if he does it again, i suggest you right down what your post said word for word, when it was posted, what thread, and all those goodies.... it'll be easier to tell that way whether or not it's SPAM or not... i just think thise whatever that is going on doesn't really need to be going on... it was done and it's over with... if it happens again, thats when i think James and you shoudl deal with it.... till then just let it go.... [/B][/QUOTE]
ok, TN, sorry, I wasn't exactly trying to make this a subject about me and Kuja, more a less some stuff I think should be discussed overall, I guess it's over with now, btw, I think the anger started to come out when something was said that I was a major spammer, but I guess, not everyone is going to like me oh well, I just want to be friends with people, here, and I have failed to do so, so far, I think *counts* about 5-6 people hate me and say I spam, well anyways, you can just forget about me, or close this topic, or do something that you mods do to stop this, and sorry if I caused too much problems here

[B]
ok, TN, sorry, I wasn't exactly trying to make this a subject about me and Kuja, more a less some stuff I think should be discussed overall, I guess it's over with now, btw, I think the anger started to come out when something was said that I was a major spammer, but I guess, not everyone is going to like me oh well, I just want to be friends with people, here, and I have failed to do so, so far, I think *counts* about 5-6 people hate me and say I spam, well anyways, you can just forget about me, or close this topic, or do something that you mods do to stop this, and sorry if I caused too much problems here [/B][/QUOTE]

hey man, no need to leave if thats what you mean.... I don't plan on closing this topic at all....

No body can like everyone... I know several people who don't like me.... you just gotta brush them aside and ignore them... if they become a problem contact Adam or james and they should do something about it.... if it's ever a problem in GD be assured I'll try my best to stop it.... just ignore people.... thats what i do or try to.... people who don't like me.... i ignore....

[B]just ignore people.... thats what i do or try to.... people who don't like me.... i ignore.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Or you can contact me. I have friends who will flood their IP and wreak other various havoc on them and their computers :)