OtakuBoards

Ruff Writas

Guest Tec-9

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Or you can contact me. I have friends who will flood their IP and wreak other various havoc on them and their computers :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I could have Loc do that :) although i assume thats who you were refering to.... Loc is a very EVIL, yet gentle boy... hahah :p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

hey man, no need to leave if thats what you mean.... I don't plan on closing this topic at all....

No body can like everyone... I know several people who don't like me.... you just gotta brush them aside and ignore them... if they become a problem contact Adam or james and they should do something about it.... if it's ever a problem in GD be assured I'll try my best to stop it.... just ignore people.... thats what i do or try to.... people who don't like me.... i ignore.... [/B][/QUOTE]
ok, but it's so hard, when the continue to call me a spammer, and not to mention a person who don't like is a mod himself, so it makes it a tad bit harder to ignore, and the other who dislike me have been causing problems here, like taking over otakuboards(well I'm not sure if gendo or shinji dislike they haven't said anythign abd, so Ill take this back), hmm, the spammers(wait a minute, Thimoc said he didn't hate m no more, so I guess we are cool), another is a heavy time cusser, another makes degrading topics, and the other you should know, we argued in public before. Well, I think I'll shut up now.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]OY VIE... most of this thread is spam... yes i SPAM and a lot... but each mod has there own level of tolerance... i mean i just got asked to delete a thread in the zelda section... someone said it was you... i was like... i havent seen him post in zelda in a while... so i went to check it out... somehow they put that you did a post that was... IN MY NAME!!!!!!! lol and yea i was spamming... i should probably go delete it... but then it is days old... if i cant get to something in 24 hours i leave it... less it is profanity... and i delete a lot of threads instead of closing them
each mod is different you just have to get a feel for what each mod does and doesnt allow... im probably one of the hardest mods you will find... anywhere that isnt a gaming league... and i am trying to be nicer about what i do...
here is what i personally look for:
1. does it have anything at all to do about the forum even if it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off as long as it is close ill see where it goes... if you post GF in one of my forums it is normally deleted... if you post DBZ in FF ill move it... but if you post "when is your bday" ill delete it... that is spam since it is in GD a million times already
2. are you "talking down" about someone, if it is me ill leave it... im the mod i need critizim positive and negative, that is y i have been bugging james about getting a mod only forum so we can discuss what is and isnt spam
3. your language... if you say dammit im gonna change it to dangit, hell is heck, and other things i change too... yes it isnt blocked yet but i dont want my 10 year old cusin coming on here and seeing that... thou she shouldnt be in here anyway, but IF i change it ill do something like "watch your mouth--kuja" in size 1 at the end of your post if it keeps up ill PM you
4. are you saying the same thing over and over and over again... just in different threads... if all the threads are beggining to become the same ill delete most of the posts from where it broke off topic and leave one of them off topic
5. is ur post long enuff to get a complete thought across... just make it a complete sentance (not in sentatce form but you know enuff that it makes since if that is all ur reading of the thread)
6. has this thead been done before... like i think it was matt d. made the same topic as you had... i deleted matt's he asked my y i told him y... he just added to the end of yours (or something like that... it was a one time mistake and we got past it) i was new to VBB and didnt know i could combine them i have been doing that lately, as well as spliting theads... especially the "help me" topics cause they are bringing back dead topics and then they are off topic so i just split it and rename the new one to talier to them... cause if im a "casual poster" like say 3 times a week... im not gonna waste my time in a thead that has 20+ posts im sure that they will have gotten help in those 20 posts... now if they only have say 1 or 2 i will look there and try and help
so i am changing my ways to what i feel is the better... while i may still be the strictest mod... im getting nicer... and if i were GD mod id have to get a lot more lienient.. cause i think the system and series forums should be a lot more spam free than the top 3 forums... i think TN would have a hard time switching w/ me and i know i would delete like 1000 posts if i had GD alone... and another 2000+ in G/S... so it all depends on the mod and the forum... just know where you are and what your doing...

and on a side not (off topic so yea this is spam) sigs... they are too long... the only good thing shinji did was the 10 line rule... what i suggest is that we all use size 1 in our sigs... i mean it is so bad that i have turned them off on my screen and no longer see them... i know matt d's was long and then i heard it is now a little shorter... yours was very very very long till you put in ",'s" insetead of RETURN's, but if your AVERAGE post isnt longer than ur sig... ur sig is too long... no offense but i dont give a rats backside who your friends are, your best friend is cool... your worst enemy is cool... but not everyone who PMs you that is kinda gay... oh well enuff on that im going to bed now and will see how far the mods get off topic w/ this tomorrow... what was the title of this thread again................[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]OY VIE... most of this thread is spam... yes i SPAM and a lot... but each mod has there own level of tolerance... i mean i just got asked to delete a thread in the zelda section... someone said it was you... i was like... i havent seen him post in zelda in a while... so i went to check it out... somehow they put that you did a post that was... IN MY NAME!!!!!!! lol and yea i was spamming... i should probably go delete it... but then it is days old... if i cant get to something in 24 hours i leave it... less it is profanity... and i delete a lot of threads instead of closing them
each mod is different you just have to get a feel for what each mod does and doesnt allow... im probably one of the hardest mods you will find... anywhere that isnt a gaming league... and i am trying to be nicer about what i do...
here is what i personally look for:
1. does it have anything at all to do about the forum even if it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off as long as it is close ill see where it goes... if you post GF in one of my forums it is normally deleted... if you post DBZ in FF ill move it... but if you post "when is your bday" ill delete it... that is spam since it is in GD a million times already
2. are you "talking down" about someone, if it is me ill leave it... im the mod i need critizim positive and negative, that is y i have been bugging james about getting a mod only forum so we can discuss what is and isnt spam
3. your language... if you say dammit im gonna change it to dangit, hell is heck, and other things i change too... yes it isnt blocked yet but i dont want my 10 year old cusin coming on here and seeing that... thou she shouldnt be in here anyway, but IF i change it ill do something like "watch your mouth--kuja" in size 1 at the end of your post if it keeps up ill PM you
4. are you saying the same thing over and over and over again... just in different threads... if all the threads are beggining to become the same ill delete most of the posts from where it broke off topic and leave one of them off topic
5. is ur post long enuff to get a complete thought across... just make it a complete sentance (not in sentatce form but you know enuff that it makes since if that is all ur reading of the thread)
6. has this thead been done before... like i think it was matt d. made the same topic as you had... i deleted matt's he asked my y i told him y... he just added to the end of yours (or something like that... it was a one time mistake and we got past it) i was new to VBB and didnt know i could combine them i have been doing that lately, as well as spliting theads... especially the "help me" topics cause they are bringing back dead topics and then they are off topic so i just split it and rename the new one to talier to them... cause if im a "casual poster" like say 3 times a week... im not gonna waste my time in a thead that has 20+ posts im sure that they will have gotten help in those 20 posts... now if they only have say 1 or 2 i will look there and try and help
so i am changing my ways to what i feel is the better... while i may still be the strictest mod... im getting nicer... and if i were GD mod id have to get a lot more lienient.. cause i think the system and series forums should be a lot more spam free than the top 3 forums... i think TN would have a hard time switching w/ me and i know i would delete like 1000 posts if i had GD alone... and another 2000+ in G/S... so it all depends on the mod and the forum... just know where you are and what your doing...

and on a side not (off topic so yea this is spam) sigs... they are too long... the only good thing shinji did was the 10 line rule... what i suggest is that we all use size 1 in our sigs... i mean it is so bad that i have turned them off on my screen and no longer see them... i know matt d's was long and then i heard it is now a little shorter... yours was very very very long till you put in ",'s" insetead of RETURN's, but if your AVERAGE post isnt longer than ur sig... ur sig is too long... no offense but i dont give a rats backside who your friends are, your best friend is cool... your worst enemy is cool... but not everyone who PMs you that is kinda gay... oh well enuff on that im going to bed now and will see how far the mods get off topic w/ this tomorrow... what was the title of this thread again................[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
oK i take my time to read your post, so do you want to forget the past, and forget our quarrells and be friends again, I would naturally say something to this, but then again, you might think it is spam, there si just too much that is considered spam, and like I said before if all that spam was deleted where would the fun be, oh and G&S isn't that basically a place whre you have to spam, in a way if you think about it, oh crap, I need to stop traling off like that, anyways, kuja, so can we be buds again